Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped. I think we should try to find an outside source for this printer shop location.
Totally. I can't confirm the printer shop is where I said it is. I was told it was there but can't actually confirm it. As for number 345 - the only people I've heard that from both have a track record of lies and mistakes.

I think we should find out for sure.

It could make a difference because if the print shop was where papertrail remembers (yellow bldg) and an attack was coming from that direction, it might be easy to sneak behind Sarah and pull her around the corner and behind the print shop.

But if the attack was coming from across Stirling Rd it wouldn't be so easy to drag a fighting girl across a four lane street (to the green bldg).

At least that's what I'm thinking right now. And, just to be clear, we don't know if there was an attack at Stirling and Stirling, that's all just speculation. Here's a map I posted on BF:
View attachment 83903
I don't believe there was access to the rear of 345 from St Quentin's Ave. Whilst not 100% sure, this is based on my local knowledge of the area. I think the rear of 345 was accessed from the Hwy via an easement at the side of where the Mazda Showroom was (later The Body Club).

Al this information you provide to police , do any of you get thank you letters from the government or police ?
As far as I know, no one is providing the police any information. The stuff we are talking about, they already know about, or would have considered.

so something valuable could warrant a thank you letter ?
I wouldn't think so. It's just not how police work. But if you provide info and the police don't contact you to try and get more info, you can pretty much assume they didn't think your info was relevant.

I'm pretty sure the back of 343 was the service point for the Silver Spur restaurant (my absolute fave restaurant growing up!)

Are you saying that was the name of the printers in question? Do you recall exactly where it was?

No I don`t really know. But Snap Print have always had a yellow façade. I do know that. They are further down towards the city on Stirling Hgy nowadays. Maybe they were there. They usually run AB Dicks & other small Offset machines.

No I don`t really know. But Snap Print have always had a yellow façade. I do know that. They are further down towards the city on Stirling Hgy nowadays. Maybe they were there. They usually run AB Dicks & other small Offset machines.

I don't recall Snap being in the CCC (Christ Church Centre) but the Olifants Building - maybe.

Not sure we're talking about a Snap type printers though?

I don't recall Snap being in the CCC (Christ Church Centre) but the Olifants Building - maybe.

Not sure we're talking about a Snap type printers though?
You are probably right. I`m just going by the yellow someone mentioned. But the Detectives were more interested in the Picture Framers I believe.

So you guys actually think you'll get the case solved ? What's the purpose to this ?

So you guys actually think you'll get the case solved ? What's the purpose to this ?

What's the purpose to this whole forum/website?

Why did you sign up?

You continually ridicule NC and BC for providing a theory (NC) and reporting on a case lots of people are interested in (BC). You also say you have informed the police who the CSK is and provide no personal story or theory of your own. Good one.

Read my post. Cops ages ago wanted to know about printing, screen style which a local company did. Probably have some rope with ink on it. Or have some tie dye item from a crime scene.

Read my post. Cops ages ago wanted to know about printing, screen style which a local company did. Probably have some rope with ink on it. Or have some tie dye item from a crime scene.

Yet you say in your post above they were more interested in the picture framers? Are you wearing tie dye shirt at the moment?

Looking to clarify a few things , curiosity , learning a few things about society, humanity & the rational of crime investigation , it's actually quite sad the gravity of the cases on here , the depravedness , the absolute disregard of human life sickens me , there is some very smart killers out there that are running rings around police ect

Looking to clarify a few things , curiosity , learning a few things about society, humanity & the rational of crime investigation , it's actually quite sad the gravity of the cases on here , the depravedness , the absolute disregard of human life sickens me , there is some very smart killers out there that are running rings around police ect

I don't think they are smart. Just lucky. CSK hasn't been able to continue. Will eventually be caught.

Papertrail I checked your blog entry (available under username and post count). Do you actually believe CSK was captured on aerial photograph in 1995 near CG site in Eglinton??

Odds of that occurring are astronomical. But good pickup. Might warrant further discussion posting in thread maybe? Could also be one of the workers who found CG. Dunno.

I posted this on BF earlier. The only thing I'm suggesting is an interesting connection. But I think you could find connections between many things if you tried hard enough.

Based on reports that police were interested in the process involved in printing dyes on fabric and wanted to know if any printing components went missing during the time of the murders (7), I started looking up printing processes.

One interesting chemical I read about was GBL. Here are some of its uses:

•As a carrier solvent in printing ink (1)
•To dissolve ink (used commercially) (2)
•To clean and polish aluminum and chrome rims (wheels) (3)
•By bodybuilders (as an alternative to other steroids) (4)
•To create GHB when mixed with lye (5)
GHB is often referred to as the date rape drug (but seems safer than rohypnol).

Police profiles had originally predicted the CSK
'...would look after his vehicle, which he'd wash and polish a lot. He would be very much aware of any evidence in the vehicle and be careful.' (6)

(1) http://www.petrochemistry.eu/about-p...ml?filter_id=8
(2) http://cleanandsolve.com/eng/gbl/
(3) https://www.gbl.com/aluminum-rim-cleaner
(4) http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/r...xybutyrate.htm
(5) https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=3729
(6) Graham, Duncan. WA serial killer leaves few clues. The Melbourne Age. 1997 April 5. https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/alt.true-crime/Mz6NxHT2reg/iXnwVXu1o1AJ
(7) http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...rial-killer-case/story-e6frfkp9-1226056298037

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298