Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At 12.04.50 seconds, Jane has disappeared from the pole. She has moved down towards the Gugeri end and just after you see everyone in the disabled bay leaving...look top left on Liebman's computer and from behind the partial timestamp, you will clearly see Jane striding it out. Look for her small black bag..you'll see her!

an employee of the cemetery with keys?
something that this discusson has reminded me of, i have been told first hand by someone who reported living onsite in some kind of caretakers house at karrakatta, although this person is too young to be CSK, but others surely have lived there too? surely the police would have already looked into it though.

How so? MM has his back to the camera?

Ohh, you think that other guy is also MM? And you think you can make out a soccer ball?

face/palm.
face/palm ouch, this guy clearly has a t shirt under his shirt was this part of the so called exclusive fashion wear ,i reckon 50% off the blokes there were try hards with a ******** story just to pick up chicks. she who knows all i feel maybe getting older and is stranded with out love

It is my conclusion that the camera view changes are for the CIA episode only and police have uninterrupted footage from both North and South bound cameras. I would love someone to find an error in my calculations because that conclusion is baffling.

agree with you Sutton 100%, stands out like a hens tooth.

WA police possibly know about this new MM1 guy as the footage that included him is superfluous to their (police) needs isn't it. Hard to tell really but for sure, they have not included all cctv footage. Looking forward to viewing your excel data.

an employee of the cemetery with keys?
something that this discusson has reminded me of, i have been told first hand by someone who reported living onsite in some kind of caretakers house at karrakatta, although this person is too young to be CSK, but others surely have lived there too? surely the police would have already looked into it though.

Is it possible for you to find out where onsite at Karrakatta the caretaker's cottage was as there is nothing detailed in the current cemetery map.

Can only hope :) must have been in the printing business a while.

Hi All,

I am new to the CSK board and to be honest, I never heard of the case before this week when I noticed how busy this board has been for a case 20 years old. I watched the video and read through the board and I thought I would add a few things. If they have already been mentioned. I am sorry for the repeat.

1- I know people have asked what the layout inside the hotel was. There is a virtual walk through for the Claremont Hotel right here on Google maps. You can tour inside and out.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-31.98...noQAAAQulDng5w!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

2- The shirt design appears to reflect a peace sign on it vs a soccer/football symbol. These were popular T-shirts back in the early 90's in the U.S. for a Grunge style.

I really hope you can find some resolution for these families. You all seem to be doing an amazing job.

Hi All,

I am new to the CSK board and to be honest, I never heard of the case before this week when I noticed how busy this board has been for a case 20 years old. I watched the video and read through the board and I thought I would add a few things. If they have already been mentioned. I am sorry for the repeat.

1- I know people have asked what the layout inside the hotel was. There is a virtual walk through for the Claremont Hotel right here on Google maps. You can tour inside and out.

https://www.google.com/maps/@-31.98...noQAAAQulDng5w!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

2- The shirt design appears to reflect a peace sign on it vs a soccer/football symbol. These were popular T-shirts back in the early 90's in the U.S. for a Grunge style.

I really hope you can find some resolution for these families. You all seem to be doing an amazing job.

Thankyou so much Kev for joining in and for posting that brilliant inside view of the hotel. Can anyone of our local readers who had been inside in the 1990s verify if there are any changes to this current view ?

Also Kev, I first suspected a peace sign but that is a circle made up of 4 sections; I was going to paste a shot but everyone can just google 'peace sign' to see what I mean vs the soccerball used for the 1996 world cup - it was named the "questra". google "questra 1996 world cup".

I'm glad other people can see what I see in that t-shirt; at first when I observed it I thought I might have been 'seeing' things lol.

I wonder if this soccerball or whatever t-shirt is connected to this latest find somehow. I wonder if the t-shirt was printed in Western Australia ???

Can only hope :) must have been in the printing business a while.
how many screen printing shops in perth in the early 90s and how many screen printers drove commodore vs series1 it is only a matter of time i would say they have him pegged, just collecting as much on him as they can

paper trail great point so the soccer shirt OR SCREEN PRINTED SHIRT could be BIG TIME CLUE

paper trail great point so the soccer shirt OR SCREEN PRINTED SHIRT could be BIG TIME CLUE

exactly Silver Tongue. Can everyone pull together and work on this t-shirt to see if we can get a clear picture. Something needs to be sent through to Bret Christian because he will more than likely know where to get this image enhanced for sure.

goosebumps goosebumps goosebumps

how many screen printing shops in perth in the early 90s and how many screen printers drove commodore vs series1 it is only a matter of time i would say they have him pegged, just collecting as much on him as they can

so it was clothesline all along since 2011 the police knew that. In 2009 the police review announced that they had found something at Jane's grave site. They didn't say they had opened her grave; hard to do because she had been cremated and I understand that most evidence would have been destroyed during that process. So did the killer leave something at her gravesite prior to 2009? Her remains are in the John Meagher Memorial Gardens which is a strip close to Railway Parade.

is that a VS Commodore that travels south on Bayview just as Jane is checking her watch ?

here is a link that shows the VS series commodore

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore_(VS)

perfect vehicle for a fake taxi.

Looks like this will rule out PW and SR and LW !

I heard someone mention a station wagon too. This car came in a 5-door station wagon model. To me, it seems strange that a younger person would buy such a car. It is a family car. I wonder if the person lived with his parents and borrowed their car. If the 1st rape case can now be tied to the other missing/murdered women. The Cemetery could possibly be closer to where he lives. He grew up playing in this neighborhood and could have even hung around at nights in this location. I am not sold on the Cemetery as being used for a scare tactic to keep the victim quiet. I think he went there more because it was a comfort zone for him.

Also, regarding the paint, he might have worked part/full time at a custom t-shirt shop or even a car interior design place that would have the machines necessary. He doesn't need to have owned the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead