Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Ive been reading this entire thread and believe i had a close encounter after Sarah was taken.
My friend and i were about 17 and we were in Fremantle late at night between 11pm-2am.
We were stopped by a man in police uniform with a large white police van with no windows.
He got out the car and after talking, he wanted us to come back to his warehouse near the East Fremantle Train Station because he said he was a professional photographer and wanted to take photos of us. I dont want to give too much detail, but the whole conversation has stuck with me for almost 20 years. This guy was weird. There were no other cars around and he was trying everything to get us to come with him. Hence the fact he was soposed to be a police officer working at the time.

Amazing you read past the first pages. I've been following cases on WS for years and the odd posts in this thread are exhausting.

Have you looked at pictures of the suspects? Are they a match for the 'police officer' you encountered? Did you you ever tell the actual police of your experience? How did y'all get out of going with him?

Amazing you read past the first pages. I've been following cases on WS for years and the odd posts in this thread are exhausting.

Have you looked at pictures of the suspects? Are they a match for the 'police officer' you encountered? Did you you ever tell the actual police of your experience? How did y'all get out of going with him?
The answer lies with "East Fremantle Train Station". Google it.

Google East freo train station?

Anyone else feel like we are slipping back down the rabbit hole?

East Fremantle Station doesn't exist. A Perthite would know this.......

snap.

Yes, obviously.

As a Perthite who frequently drives past where the old east fremantle train station used to be, I was well aware that it no longer exists.

I didn't realize that was the point, and if it is, then I'm not sure I get the connection?

You said google it, and I did.

The only search result, other than your cryptic clue on the previous page, linked to an article about a suspicious death that happened near the old east fremantle train station.

That's why I said "interesting locations and interesting names", but what does someone getting run over by a train near a train station that no longer exists, almost 129 years ago, got to do with the csk?

As a Perthite who frequently drives past where the old east fremantle train station used to be, I was well aware that it no longer exists.
I'm curious as to why you said that nearly 20 years ago a guy wanted to take you to his warehouse "near East Fremantle Train Station" when it didn't exist and hadn't existed for over 100 years? It just seems like an odd thing to say.

Anyone else feel like we are slipping back down the rabbit hole?

I am with you Jezz. Subjectivity has given way to objectivity again. Maybe an earlier reminder from the mod might help pull us back.

Use the ALERT feature (triangle icon beneath each post) to report a problem, of send a pm to a mod (which in thread would be yours truly).

If another poster consistently bugs the heck out of you, add his/her name to your IGNORE list so you won't see his/her posts, nor receive pm's from him/her.

<modsnip> its the train station before Fremantle. North Fremantle train station is obviously what i meant to say.

I dont know any damn warehouse in Freo at all. Im telling you what i was told by the police officer at the time.
<modsnip>
Your all weird to be so self involved in something like this.

Why do you think nobody knows for certain what he did to the bodies, and its all hear say??
Because the police dont want the info released because there has been over 100 psychos out there who have claimed to be the killer.
I can tell you, you are all completely way off the radar.
My friend did the autopsies and none of you have any idea of what you are talking about.
<modsnip>

<modsnip> its the train station before Fremantle. North Fremantle train station is obviously what i meant to say.

I dont know any damn warehouse in Freo at all. Im telling you what i was told by the police officer at the time.
<modsnip>

Why do you think nobody knows for certain what he did to the bodies, and its all hear say??
Because the police dont want the info released because there has been over 100 psychos out there who have claimed to be the killer.
My friend did the autopsies and none of you have any idea of what you are talking about.
<modsnip>.
A lot of people come into CSK threads and make stuff up. It gets tiring and it wastes peoples' time having to trawl through all the rubbish. If you say you are telling the truth then I will be happy to take it at face value.

It's definitely true that WAPOL have kept very tight lipped about what happened to the bodies. You did very well to find out because as you say, nobody knows for certain.

The fact that the forum worked out that it was actually North Fremantle station shows good sleuthing :)

<modsnip>I simply got confused. Nothing else to it.

Accurate information and the clear delineation between fact and opinion is paramount in CSK discussions. The BF thread was widely regarded as the best on the internet until it was over run with people who inhabit and destroy every CSK thread on the internet.

Can we just not go down the same track on this thread?

When are people going to realize that it is all linked, that is why we are all so convinced we are correct, and all so emotionally involved in this?

Or do you all still think I'm just nuts?
So what is it that "is all linked"?

You must have a concrete theory and I'd love to hear it.

Who is your prime suspect?
Where is SS?
Why were the other bodies found and not SS?
How did the CSK get the girls into the car?
Why did he stop?

I understand. But im not like all those crazy people out there.
I have a heart and i have a soul, so coming onto a forum especially on this topic, to be accused of making it up, is quite offensive.
Im a real nice person, and it seems if a person gets one thing wrong on this forum, they are torn to shreds. Accused of being a liar of even the killer.

So what is it that "is all linked"?

You must have a concrete theory and I'd love to hear it.

Who is your prime suspect?
Where is SS?
Why were the other bodies found and not SS?
How did the CSK get the girls into the car?
Why did he stop?

Add to that: eyewitnesses, DNA evidence, trace evidence, confirmed POIs ...

<modsnip>its the train station before Fremantle. North Fremantle train station is obviously what i meant to say.

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Ok Perth Girl; Your friend did the Autopsies?, and you know cause you say you know. Ok I`m happy with that. Now say what happened to them prove you are not BS. No saying you were sworn to secrecy or sh** like that, lets cut to the mustard, tell us, we`re all ears here hey...lots of them... Bet you a million bucks you won`t or rather can`t. Can`t means; being you "don`t have a clue." and are guessing. Here`s your chance to get it all out, lmao.

These were my thoughts. What were their interests or commonality if they weren't abducted by a cab?
Scouts? Dancing?

Cutler had been to a catered event. Ciara had been organising catering the night before at a yacht club in Mosman park. Jane had been taken to Mosman park via a taxi and dropped off, allegedly.

Two of the victims worked in legally apparent. Rayney worked in legal. Rayney was dancing prior. Line dancing. Any of the girls line dance or similar?

Rayney was from South Perth, Spiers from South Perth.

Another missing victim not considered related was burnt in a car on Dance drive out Middle Swan way. The nature of the subject case and discovered body proximity locations that a person or persons may have been hinting at police it was related or copy cat. Or a group are letting each other know in a sick game.

Rayney means Queen in Celtic. The place card discovered in a game of guess the celebrity at a wedding had been discovered at the burial body site with The Queen on the back. The 'queen' had been buried in 'kings' park.

If you set up the DPP and they went to prison, you would be King in your little world. Was he set up? He wrote a book that was an absolute invitation to do so.

The quantity of missing persons and unsolved cases are indicative of someone who knows forensics, a cop or coroner. The sites had been cleaned or had evidence of a chemicals all over them. Its a big state.

Another missing person around the same time worked in the area too. The abductors appear to have access to a building in that immediate area. A person who worked in that immediate area?

When I saw light vehicle in the video, a Kingswood station wagon my immediate thoughts were a convent vehicle which were all a specific white.

Ciaras mother worked at Iona as a teacher. Her father a prominent figure in the Liberal party.

Revenge? Hatred?

Hi Mel1303n Jane's interests at school I wonder, perhaps there could be a link that way??

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

And when someone said snuff movie and prostitutes, the place we found, this was a very real possibility.

This place is busy since the Big Footy thread was blocked, and people banned.

And when someone said snuff movie and prostitutes, the place we found, this was a very real possibility.

This place is busy since the Big Footy thread was blocked, and people banned.

crabstick did you watch the vid I mention above?

(modsnip)

Crabstick did you watch the vid?

No I didnt. I must say when someone pointed out thei body locations, and the vector between passed through the Claremont hotel, I took a greater interest. Planned and calculated it was. This was no random abduction. I would not be surprised at a group, not yet been interviewed. Even a cop involved.

Did analog scanners pick up taxi two way in the day?

These were my thoughts. What were their interests or commonality if they weren't abducted by a cab?
Scouts? Dancing?

Cutler had been to a catered event. Ciara had been organising catering the night before at a yacht club in Mosman park. Jane had been taken to Mosman park via a taxi and dropped off, allegedly.

Two of the victims worked in legally apparent. Rayney worked in legal. Rayney was dancing prior. Line dancing. Any of the girls line dance or similar?

Rayney was from South Perth, Spiers from South Perth.

Another missing victim not considered related was burnt in a car on Dance drive out Middle Swan way. The nature of the subject case and discovered body proximity locations that a person or persons may have been hinting at police it was related or copy cat. Or a group are letting each other know in a sick game.

Rayney means Queen in Celtic. The place card discovered in a game of guess the celebrity at a wedding had been discovered at the burial body site with The Queen on the back. The 'queen' had been buried in 'kings' park.

If you set up the DPP and they went to prison, you would be King in your little world. Was he set up? He wrote a book that was an absolute invitation to do so.

The quantity of missing persons and unsolved cases are indicative of someone who knows forensics, a cop or coroner. The sites had been cleaned or had evidence of a chemicals all over them. Its a big state.

Another missing person around the same time worked in the area too. The abductors appear to have access to a building in that immediate area. A person who worked in that immediate area?

When I saw light vehicle in the video, a Kingswood station wagon my immediate thoughts were a convent vehicle which were all a specific white.

Ciaras mother worked at Iona as a teacher. Her father a prominent figure in the Liberal party.

Revenge? Hatred?

A number of things yes. Did you watch the vid?

Did anything in particular stand out at you? In particular to some of your more unusual theories about numbers, angles and lay lines, ink and ireland?

Also, South Beach big clue.

Perthite, if you know what happened to the bodies, have you googled EFTS in inverted commas and read the article in the one search result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member