closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don"t think Ms Anthony is in much more danger than any of us. Yea, she may get whisperers behind her back and an occasional bad word shouted at her but I don"t think people would jeopardize their own lives to and do jail time to hurt her. It just is not right and definitely not worth it.
She should get a job AND take classes online, get therapy, work on her many issues and move on and do something productive with the rest of her life. IMO

Um, doesn't the "not having gainful employment" also effect that other probation stipulation that she must pay restitution? She has to pay $20. a month - plus whatever else. So who is paying that? What happens when she gets smacked with that hefty $700k+ investigation costs?

**sigh**

Oh, and can she play the lottery? Well, I mean - I know she can buy tickets - but what happens if she wins? With her luck - she probably will.

Off topic but I've given Ms Anthony more time that I ever should have and I have things I need to take care of in RL that I've kind of put off during the trial and such.

I do take breaks from reading and posting from time to time. Mental health breaks :)

So if you don't see me around for a bit, that's the reason why but I always come back as soon as I'm rested up and refueled :)

I love that Karma bus on one of our members siggy.

Oh yeah, Karma's coming for KC. And the longer it takes the worse it's going to be. She way over due for a sound comeuppance. So, we now know she's in FL, bless you floridians! :seeya: I'm going to get out and about and enjoy the sunshine today! :)

And this will be a nothing presser. They will give no information on anything about anyone. It is all about publicity and nothing more. They will puff up themselves and claim what? She is on probation...not required to find a job...no indication of where she is...blah, blah, blah.
She is getting special treatment that other inmates would die for.
But it is KC and her bread only falls butter side up.
PoorCaylee.
Sucks for her.

The stinky squirrel strikes at midnight! On Clickorlando

The stinky squirrel strikes at midnight! On Clickorlando

and I'm gonna need a plug in for it so watchers, please report!!!!

(ugh, don't ask - two viruses, had to wipe my drive etc... not up to speed like the old days)

Thanks for the link!
Under comments, Dated August 13th, there is a Cindy who joined and KC says: Hi Mom!
Cindy writes back: Good one Maryann! LMAO.

So, in my heart, I don't believe this is THE KC.

My first post, hope I do it right. Mods, please remove if not allowed. I have been following this case since the beginning and read here daily. Tonight, on the slide account, whoever owns it, not only posted the county in which she reported-prior to it making news, but posted a semi-nude picture of someone who looks like FCA. I took a screen shot of said picture.

Don't know if it's her in the photo, but it just might be a violation of her probation.

Hoping she violates this early! She makes me sick!

:greetings: AngelWings444 :welcome::welcome::welcome:

It's always nice to meet new members. WS is absolutely the BEST place to be in all this craziness. You are among friends here...keep posting!! :crazy:

This is 106 Well Done:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantPickle [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7063525#post7063525"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Isn't the "new" pic of her the first picture you see before Caylee with Jesus?

I don't think that picture is even her. The girl in the picture has a different hairline and her face is shaped differently. Casey's face is oblong, more oval. Her eyes are closer together. The woman in the picture's head is rounder at the top, more heart shaped. Not to mention, that is not Casey's style of clothing. :twocents:
(The picture was very dark, I lightened it.)
67kx1x.jpg
xd9p95.jpg

The writing style does not match up. Also, the person running the "caseyomarie" account admits to being immature. Does that seem like something Casey would do?

"You're gonna be all over the camera. We both are. Say cheese!" -Casey Anthony (playing with Caylee Anthony)

Last edited by Eidetic; Today at 06:54 AM.

I just don't see the link.

and I'm gonna need a plug in for it so watchers, please report!!!!

(ugh, don't ask - two viruses, had to wipe my drive etc... not up to speed like the old days)

exact same issue here - in "safe mode", which equals no sound. Please give updates - Thanks

Fox news reported...

"Due to security concerns, Anthony has been granted a waiver stating she will not have to obtain employment. Instead, she must attend school, which "will be online," according to Baez."

Funny she wasn't concerned walking the streets of Ohio, drinking her Starbucks and window shopping! Her special treatment is crazy.

Welcome to class!!--OnlineInstructor

Seriously, friends...my brain is about to EXPLODE!:furious:

This girl is being coddled more than a three-minute egg. I just can't stand it!! I think I need to take a break from this....when FCA gets her hiney hauled back to the hoosgow for breaking probation, then I'll make a beeline for WS and break open some champagne, too ...until then, my aging heart just can't handle any more.
:python:

And how nice it would be if we could all get together and clink those glasses in person! :toastred: Well, maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea... :slapfight:

More special treatment for FCA. Maybe it is good for the person who would have to employ her if you think about it. They and the other employees would always be in danger with her around.
If she was my co worker, I'd quit fast. I don't think life will ever be normal for her again.
But what I can NOT stand is when her DT says she needs therapy because she was in a cell by herself and I go through the roof when they say she has lost a child. :banghead: Such an insult to people who really have lost a child through other means, so sad.

this lady giving presser must be nervous, blinking 1000 times a minute. I had to quit watching!

News conference on now...

Not saying much at all, of course. Her whereabouts are secret, if she wants to travel she asks her probation officer first.

Mentioned she's the most hated woman in America...security measures in place.

She was "polite and cooperative" when she reported last night. She reported about 6pm and was there for about one hour.

Far as job, the probation order #7 clearly states that she must get a job but they have many offenders who cannot get jobs and they do sometimes go to school and DOC works with them to help them find employment.

There will be random contact with the offender, as in all cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08