Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
gallerytest.aspx

http://www.wtsp.com/slideshows/2010/gallerytest.aspx?slideshowname=Casey_Anthony_Before_Photos&N=11

This is the link.

what is she saying?

sorry honey, I assumed someone else was telling it all, shame on me!

they said FCA said she wants to do well in her probation, she was quiet and polite, lots of people cant find a job, they're not giving her any special treatment, her attorneys were not present at the meeting but she doesnt know if FCA was alone

can petition for interstate compact, but has not... describes details

no issues with security when she reported (quiet, no ruckus)

Her attorneys were not present, just the probation officer. No security problems.

She can move out of state upon request, then the DOC prepares a pkg and sends it to that state and the new state must accept it first.

The dept is responsible for her security coming and going from probation office, she must report during the first five days of the calendar month. They are also responsible for keeping her location secret.

The dept did not make any mistakes in this case, they will go by the new court order.

It's been challenging, DOC rep says. We want to be respectful of the public interest in this case and also make sure we follow the court orders and not disclose her location.

DOC rep states that going to school is fine as long as they are working toward an occupation.

sorry honey, I assumed someone else was telling it all, shame on me!

they said FCA said she wants to do well in her probation, she was quiet and polite, lots of people cant find a job, they're not giving her any special treatment, her attorneys were not present at the meeting but she doesnt know if FCA was alone
LOL any justification will do for not forcing her to find one

...Presser person says dealing with the hoopla has been challenging

Respect the public right to know, but also be cautious about security

School? Employment? Not sure, but conditions state she must seek employment, but other offenders are enrolled in school and that's ok if they are working toward a 4 year (garbled) - security etc her unique situation that accommodates the court order and her security

I'm not sure why she would be allowed to "be in school" and not work because of safety measures. Isn't she going to school to eventually seek employment? There seems to be a whole lot of coddling going on.

she says they have a challenge wanting to be open with the public but that FCA's location must not be disclosed, if she violates any of her rules they will notify the court right away. she cant say what would happen as it would depend on what violation it was.

Lots of offenders do not have employment and go to school instead to work towards an occupation.

it is not just "offender anthony's" safety, it is the staff's safety too!

LOL @ offender anthony, I like it I like it. I will be using OCA from here on I think :D she sure continues to offender ME!

DOC rep also stated that in this case they'll be diligent re security because they're concerned for their own workers safety. (paraphrased

I missed the whole thing. Was anything of significance said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08