closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where he came from - maybe that show the Hills? He's one of those useless celebrities that seem "famous" for never having done anything. He was supposedly married to Heidi Montag & they were called "Speidi" as a couple. Sort of a seriously waaaaay down market Brad and Angelina.

Oh got it - and he's worth the energy to hate? Geez, I thought maybe he was the shooter who wounded the Congresswoman and killed nine others not some plastic wannabe!

Who the heck is Spencer Pratt - I keep asking...Canuck here - be gentle!

OT: This would be one of those times where google is not your friend. He's a has been, never really was been, infamous reality show media/fame *advertiser censored*. His wife is one notch above him.

Is the girl in that picture wearing diapers!...JB as usual is making up his own rules. Watched JVM tonight..ug...Gretl interviewed said they had received alot of e-mails today at DOC, people upset that FICA was receiving special treatment, replacing school for a job. She was very clear, the probation officer laid out the requirements for FICA probation. FICA has not requested school instead of a job. JB is getting ahead of himself. First she has to try and get a job. If she can't it's possible she could take classes towards a degree so she can get a job.

I would like to know how this poll was conducted and the type of audience they targeted.

I don't know anyone following this case. They wouldn't have a clue who FCA was if they ran into her on the street.

I think these death threats are extremely exaggerated if not a total lie.

IMO

..."sleuthontheside" first dug into "the poll", and discovered that it was done by E-Poll Reseach---an online company that ANYONE can hire to run a poll.

http://www.epollresearch.com/corp/home.view;jsessionid=26368D4CFE40AC0EF8DAA759CDF8F5A3.tomcat2

..i would NOT be shocked that baez&co. had this poll done themselves----WANTING her to come in as #1 HATED----just so they could take that additional info to the judge....which they did.

( and seriously, they what---put her up against 4 others that E-Poll chose--of course she was going to beat out those "also-losers"-----the others were not 'alleged' murderers....hot off a Not Guilty verdict..)

..judgeP cited "the poll" in his Order---gretL of DOC mentioned it AGAIN this a.m. as being a reason they are taking ---offender anthony's--- safety very seriously blah di blah...

..yet another ploy by the defense....IMO.

I would like to know how this poll was conducted and the type of audience they targeted.

I don't know anyone following this case. They wouldn't have a clue who FCA was if they ran into her on the street.

I think these death threats are extremely exaggerated if not a total lie.

IMO

Consider the source? They were sent electronically to the DT?

I thought the GED test is something like the SAT where a bunch of students are given the test at one time.
How can FCA possibly take the test in the company of others?
For her own safety, wouldn't they have to give her an individual time for her test?

So many people are getting upset because of how the probation department is keeping Casey's whereabouts secret, like she is special. The way I see it, they don't want to be sued somewhere down the road if that information gets out and something really does happen to her. So, the protection is NOT just for Casey but for them also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle