closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmph ! :maddening:

Obviously he doesn't know who your friends are. :takeabow:

too funny - maybe he doesn't like gmail - I copied the addy correctly but don't want to use my personal one because my numbers etc are on it.:maddening:

Sorry I am repeating. Just my take.

I haven't seen anything about the probation up to this point, which was not authorized in the order by Judge Perry when he affirmed Judge Strickland's
order.

Judge Perry authorized the secrecy and also gave lattitude to the probation department relative to the employment requirement.

I disagree with the notion that there is no Judge's order.

Judge Perry dedicated a portion of his order upholding Judge strickland to to the topic of "Safety."
I believe it was directly after his eloquent reaming of the defense team.

Under the Safety portion of his decision, He authorized Probation to conceal whatever they wanted to conceal in order to exclude the public from any info which would pinpoint Casey & her whereabouts.

Now that the Appellate Court has upheld the order of Judge Perry which upheld......

Those portions of the order still stand. They were not altered nor were they ordered altered by the Appellate Court.

If DOC is making these calls they are doing so under the umbrella of a Judicial order to do so.

There is also not a problem with the job thing but I have gone on enough and I'd be repeating a repeat and that would be bad.:innocent:

Thank You.
opinion:wolf:

I may be channeling my feelings about the jury into this issue so don't shoot me. :prayer: The jury made me cranky.

According to the DOC spokes person, OCA has not asked to attend school online.

Does this 25 yr old woman ever quit getting breaks:maddening:
There are other parolees out there looking for work.

If she wouldve agreed to something "not special" like doing online courses and found waitress job, maybe people wouldnt hate her so much.
And yes, I agree I think they should ask for SUBSANTIATED threats not just her attorney saying it.

Sorry, had to vent! I am so sick of her getting special treatment. We all saw thr trial evidence. I was convinced, what a weird nutcase or scheming witch she is. GA and CA we dont care how "beautiful" she is, we are sick of her.:sick:

where did you find that V? I don't pull it up on the OC site...
A site I pay for to do backgrounds....I just don't have access to the actual civil case documents, but the case number is there if anyone else might have pacer or one of those.

ANTHONY, CASEY CA Ventura Superior Court - Civil [Jul. 2007, Feb. 2008-Present]

This is the one from Tennessee

Name
ANTHONY,CASEY MARIE County
Anderson Docket Number
B1C00119 Filing Date
Feb 18 2011
Type of Suit
Other (petition, motion or writ) Count Number
1 TCA Offense

none found Offense Type

none found
Offense Class
Judgement Type
Other Hearing Type
Court Disposition Date
Apr 20 2011
Judge
DONALD RAY ELLEDGE

Just for the record. I just want to comment that is fairly common for probation officers to have after hours appointments like 6 , 7 or 8 o'clock at night. Many probationers do have a full time job and can only make it after hours. They do not force to have probationers take off from work and having to mention at work that they have a probation appointment. I know, not the case for KC, for they are not keeping the office open just for her..

BBM - The probation officers where I live don't care if it is during the probationer's work hours and the officers are supposed to check on the probationer's place of employment. Embarrassing a probationer is not a consideration....except maybe in Florida.:crazy:

I haven't seen anything about the probation up to this point, which was not authorized in the order by Judge Perry when he affirmed Judge Strickland's
order.

Judge Perry authorized the secrecy and also gave lattitude to the probation department relative to the employment requirement.

Judge Perry dedicated a portion of his order upholding Judge strickland to to the topic of "Safety."

Under the Safety portion of his decision, He authorized Probation to conceal whatever they wanted to conceal in order to exclude the public from any info which would pinpoint Casey & her whereabouts.

Now that the Appellate Court has upheld the order of Judge Perry which upheld......

Those portions of the order still stand. They were not altered nor were they ordered altered by the Appellate Court.

If DOC is making these calls they are doing so under the umbrella of a Judicial order to do so.

There is also not a problem with the job thing but I have gone on enough and I'd be repeating a repeat and that would be bad.:innocent:

Thank You.

I may be channeling my feelings about the jury into this issue so don't shoot me. :prayer: The jury made me cranky.

Okay so I read the order to say the DOC could use their discretion about location and posting her states on their online board, but no where do I see anything about letting her give up employment.

The presser PR person said she can apply to go to school rather than search for a job BUT she has not done that. So...how has the PO just decided without an Order that this is okay?

Not that I am challenging you O Great and Powerful One, but the PR Presser DOC woman just this morning said she did need to look for a job. So what is going on here cause now I am back to "wet hen" status, and I have better things to do with my evening..besides be cranky too.:sigh:

Please remember links and discussion of the caseyomar** site are not allowed. There is no way to confirm it is her. Let's stick with media and LE discussion.

Thanks,

Salem

order.

Thank You.

Thank you!

Since Casey is infamous ,suppose some business person offers her a job that would not entail being in public or publicly disclosing the location where she is employed. Would she have to take it if it's the only job available? How far does the DOC go to make a probationer comply with gainful employment?

According to the DOC spokes person, OCA has not asked to attend school online.

I thought she did? it would be like her to ask for just doing online courses because she is so UNSAFE. lol

Does anyone remember Debra LeFave? She wasnt, at the time, the most loved woman here in FL yet she got out, did her waitress work.

KC needs to get over this (finally) Im so entitled attitude. Youre not a star KC, theres nothing special about you and GET OVER IT. Its about time you realised just an ordinary girl with VERY jaded, ugly, confusing, lying past.
Anyone who throws their Dad and Bro under the bus :sick:
Remember your car had to be CRUSHED. Wonder why that was?!

I hope she reads here on her free internet and computer, you know whoever is supporting her has also given her all the luxuries:banghead:

BBM - The probation officers where I live don't care if it is during the probationer's work hours and the officers are supposed to check on the probationer's place of employment. Embarrassing a probationer is not a consideration....except maybe in Florida.:crazy:

Well, I am in PA. Keep in mind that many probationers (that were never incarcerated) already had an existing job, prior to the probation sentence for sometimes minor offenses.

In Florida you do not need to take any courses to get a GED. You only need to take the GED scheduled test and pass. There are classes-usually about 8 weeks- that you can take to prepare to take the test.

Okay so I read the order to say the DOC could use their discretion about location and posting her states on their online board, but no where do I see anything about letting her give up employment.

The presser PR person said she can apply to go to school rather than search for a job BUT she has not done that. So...how has the PO just decided without an Order that this is okay?

Not that I am challenging you O Great and Powerful One, but the PR Presser DOC woman just this morning said she did need to look for a job. So what is going on here cause now I am back to "wet hen" status, and I have better things to do with my evening..besides be cranky too.:sigh:

What's wrong with cranky?

The employment condition is in Attachment A , way at the end of Judge Perry's order.

He gives discretion to Probation dept on that issue. It bolsters the discretion already in the Probation Statute.

Meanwhile another statute tells us to construe the probation stuff "liberally."

Not happy about it either, but it is what it is.....
:wolf: opinion

:hen::hen: That makes two of us . I'm already cranky and tired .
Casey had a fake job for two years. She stole money from family and friends instead. That's why she's on probation to begin with,so how much sense does it make to allow her to once again,get away without having a job,when it's expected of everyone else?

BTW , when a hen gets wet they're pretty blase',but when a goat gets wet :panic: :anguish:

The employment condition is in Attachment A , way at the end of Judge Perry's order.

He gives discretion to Probation dept on that issue. It bolsters the discretion already in the Probation Statute.

Thank you so much for clearing this up. It's been a point of confusion (and contention) all day.

Many statutes use the word "may" very liberal as opposed to "must".
It always has been maddening to me because that leaves the interpretation
quite open ended. JMO. And has made me cranky many times.

I thought she did? it would be like her to ask for just doing online courses because she is so UNSAFE. lol

Does anyone remember Debra LeFave? She wasnt, at the time, the most loved woman here in FL yet she got out, did her waitress work.

KC needs to get over this (finally) Im so entitled attitude. Youre not a star KC, theres nothing special about you and GET OVER IT. Its about time you realised just an ordinary girl with VERY jaded, ugly, confusing, lying past.
Anyone who throws their Dad and Bro under the bus :sick:
Remember your car had to be CRUSHED. Wonder why that was?!

I hope she reads here on her free internet and computer, you know whoever is supporting her has also given her all the luxuries:banghead:

If Casey still feels entitled it's because she still has the DT claiming it's so with support from the Court and the DOC. They've replaced Cindy in that role.
I'm hearing the words "She will be treated like any other probationer" from the DOC spokesperson,but so far everything has been an exception.

We shall see..................

Thank you so much for clearing this up. It's been a point of confusion (and contention) all day.

ditto, especially on the confusion. thought i was losing my mind! :confused: thanks miracleshappen!

Are you kidding me? Your crankiness is sugar-coated compared to how I, and others on this board, feel about that jury! :burn: Thanks for your very helpful answers though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmoran4