Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically , jury tampering could involve a willing juror or jurors .
Not accusing or critiicizing this jury , just pointing out what the Judge & the Prosecution might be considering .

Ita!

I'm sure Imes is more worried about a juror who may have been contacted, but has not told the court about it.

Imo, that is what he is much more worried may have happened. I have the same worry now.

Sadly, because a part of the DT made contact with two alerternate jurors it now calls into question if they may have made contact in other ways with the other 12.

JMHOO

It took just hours for guilty verdict but that was a trial based on possible insanity .
Same with John Jonchuck trial .He threw his daughter off a FL bridge , pleaded insanity . Found guilty within hours & that was a complicated case.
I thought Lindsey Partin verdict could take awhile because of doubt ( the timing was so small & dad was not exactly a parent of the year) but the jury worked 12 hours straight after getting the case and found her guilty at 9:30 PM

Thank you.

Yet I have seen many death penalty trials over the years where the defendant did not claim insanity. Many even claiming SODDI, but time, and time again, they are all done in a few weeks from the guilt phase all the way through the sentencing phase if convicted.

It seems no matter what the defense strategy is death penalty trials held anywhere else in almost all states are completed from beginning to end within weeks, and not months, and months like in CA.

Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member