VERDICT WATCH Closing Arguments- Chase Merritt Charged W/Murder of Joseph, Summer, Gianni and Joe Jr McStay

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We actually did discuss this weeks ago on here

For example why would he get a different check for the balance and the deposit if paid at the same time?

Why not just one cheque for both?

Also wouldn't there be an invoice for these?

Why didn't the defence produce the invoices?

With everything I have going on at home... I missed all that! Damn real life. lol

It’s funny how somebody who wasn’t in the state that wasn’t Joey best friend noticed him missing before somebody who was on the phone to him 15 times a day.

No Wonder Joey didn’t consider Chase his best friend :p

Ah they're all piling in now for the last days - cheats. Where were you during the trial?

Teri Figueroa (@TeriFigueroaUT) | Twitter
In San Bernardino for closing arguments in trial of Charles "Chase" Merritt, who is accused in 2010 death of #McStay family. Testimony started in January.
The parking lot was packed! Your sentiments were exactly what I thought when I saw the news vans. Jumping on the bang wagon...smh

Imes, opens the second half of his CA with the admission that what he had previously stated as a fact was actually wrong. Well, at least he's consistent.

Joey and DK rarely had phone conversations lately, and whenever there was one, it's always initiated by DK, not by Joey. Then all of a sudden while DK was supposed to be in Hawaii, there was an hour long conversation between the two. Was he threatening Joey, giving him an ultimatum?

Imes, open the second half of his CA with the admission that what he had previously stated as a fact was actually wrong. Well, at least he's consistent.

Then he said it didn't matter, LOL. So he could be stating everything wrong, and it didn't matter because they just know it's Chase who killed them.

And the others, what were they doing?

Can you show evidence that suggests Joey and his family were in contact daily like Chase and Joey was?

Chase should of known within 24 hours that something massively was wrong and alerted to that. But oddly he didn’t yet he is the one claiming he was Joey’s best friend. Clearly it was only when it suited Chase.

MOO

Then he said it didn't matter, LOL. So he could be stating everything wrong, and it didn't matter because they just know it's Chase who killed them.
Then he plays an inaudible recording and states, I know you can't hear this because of the dropouts. He apparently doesn't have much and is attempting to waste time so the defense will be unable to close today.

Reactions: smr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member