Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good...or how about, 'you HAD your chance to plead your case' and you have taken your chances at objections, often throwing out every single one when you couldn't think fast enough to pick one, approaches, in chambers meetings, passing notes, rolling your eyes, disrespecting me as a judge, muttering under your breath after I and witnesses speak, giggling and acting snarky all through trial, this is not high school and you are not a student.

whew, end of my rant. Hey, who snatched my Gatorade bottle???

Did you notice yesterday during Geffner, whenever Juan would just start a roll, u could tell JSS would be listening closely and following, then Wilmott woudl get up "Objection, Judge, may we approach,"...a couple of times JSS would blurt out "NO!" then she would go back gentler and say, "overruled." LOL!

Long time lurker, first time jumping in! Joining you all in a virtual "hand holding" until we get the good news! The defendant ( refuse to call her by her name!) needs the DP!

How long before JW makes her first objection during Mr. Martinez's closing ....I don't give her two minutes.

I have to go borrow a phone charger. Will be listening at work. Shutting my office door and hoping that no one wants to talk to me!!!!

what time is it supposed to start? I am getting anxious

Yes! Where is her family? Where are Darryl and Matt? Long gone.

Darryl and Matt probably rejoicing they are still ALIVE!!

Per someone like Dr. Phil's opinion...daddy probably never gave her the proper attention and today may be another example.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Wild sees two rows empty on the other side. Perhaps spectators haven't been let in yet? #JodiArias

NO!!! NOT Neeeeeermi! nooooooooooooooo

Momstective
There's power in prayer. Thank you for your prayers for the family. He's been their footprints in the sand. Praise god for justice.

We are live!!!!

we are live people, we are live

:panic:

Kind of ironic. On my IGoogle page one of my websites is The Daily Puppy where each day they feature a puppy. Guess what breed of dog is featured today?

a baby pug :heartbeat:

Judge on the bench

Betting there will be about a gazillion jury instructions. Sigh :(

Yup and closing will be delayed as this whole trial has been. I guess there's no way they'll get finished in time for the jury to even have a few mins. tomorrow to deliberate. More days to wait the Grand Finale out. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand