Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Guests and Lurkers here today will sign in and join us.

Come on in!

I want to tell her NO you may not to sit down and "you will get your chance, to plead your case"

That's good...or how about, 'you HAD your chance to plead your case' and you have taken your chances at objections, often throwing out every single one when you couldn't think fast enough to pick one, approaches, in chambers meetings, passing notes, rolling your eyes, disrespecting me as a judge, muttering under your breath after I and witnesses speak, giggling and acting snarky all through trial, this is not high school and you are not a student.

whew, end of my rant. Hey, who snatched my Gatorade bottle???

My cat is in a very foul mood today. She's being as naughty as possible! First she was sitting in the sink screeching at me to come turn on the water. Then the water wasn't dripping enough. Then it was too much so she came out of the bathroom soaking wet and shook her wet fur at me.

She just grabbed the cord to my ear buds and yanked them out of my ears! My little girl is occupied w/ her toy horses for the moment and the cat keeps going over there and causing trouble, which I have to fix! Knock it off, you old woman cat!

I have a grumpy old man cat...perhaps we could get them together. Unless she'd prefer the younger man in my avatar. :floorlaugh:

I sure hope today is a go, I thought they'd start on time for a change.

Observation-there are just about 1000 people on this thread alone. :thud:

I think they'll be covering them, just no more live feed all day every day. I think they're going to stick with the shows instead of 6 hours of trial. I could absolutely be wrong.. All I know that TruTV now shows "Lizard Lick Towing" and "World's Dumbest" 8 hours a day! :)

HLN has already announced the next trial they will cover. Another woman who killed her boyfriend. I think it's in Florida.

I have you to blame for that then...I couldn't for the life of me remember who brought those up!

Did I tell you I bought a case of them? LMAO!

Oh someone earlier got me with Toblerone...I had to go out and get one!

That HLN panning is from yesterday!! Not today...

Nice to see they're starting on time for a change...:banghead:

:waiting: 32 minutes and counting....

:justice: for Travis!!

KN's doing closing... it's going to be ugly... and slow. Lots of left hand circular gesturing and forced passion about sexual deviancy.

Good.

He's going to make the jury hate the murderer even more. Let's go.

Let's hope that he doesn't say "let me back up for a minute" during his closing! :floorlaugh:

Over 800 people gathered here in one accord...Justice for Travis!
I know that some may not be "believers" but for those that are...please say a prayer for this jury...they have a monumental task ahead of them. Please pray the Holy Spirit will guide them as they consider the evidence and render a verdict.

Lord Jesus,
We come to you in one accord asking for justice to be served for your humble servant Travis. Although he succumbed to temptation and stumbled, we know that he loved you and lived for you. We pray that Your Holy Spirit will lead, guide, and direct this jury to render a verdict that you approve of.
Please comfort and strengthen Travis' family and surround them with love and compassion. Please direct Juan in his closing arguments, let his words be Your words.
We thank you Lord for hearing the prayers of your people.

In Jesus name,
Amen

AMEN... God's Will be done. Justice for Travis and his Beautiful Family:):):please:

Mobile Alerts Jodi Arias Trial
CBS 5
Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

Mods, could we have a list of reporters and/or news agencies that we can set up for texting us for verdict watch?

Perhaps it can go in the verdict watch thread when we are there.
Please and thank you. :rockon:

Praying that Jennifer finds good sense, if she gives the close, and refrains from snarkiness.

Can't believe the seal is still up... I was waiting to take my lunch break until I seen some activity. I'm starving!

Drink some water so it can tie you over until Juan's closing, which won't be for probably 45 mins to an hour.
:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member