Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't breathe; I'm so anxious. I need something.

Cigarette.

jose miguel ‏@reporterjmiguel 1m

Alexander family & #jodiarias just came out from chambers. Waiting on judge and jury..spectators still not allowed in

Ugh. Bet they hate having to be in a small room with that woman.

Have to go back to work in about 20 minutes. I can't watch from work, but will have to read here from work.

So please :please: Websleuther's...details, details.

Will be tuning in again at 4:40pm EST!!!

Nurmi may get a bruised arm from Jenny poking him to object over and over.

Reminder Peeps!

Please limit the graphics on this thread as the court day progresses. Feel free to go to our sidebar thread, which is for topic and off topic about the case.

The pictures are difficult to load and peeps with different type electrical devices other that PC's have trouble with the site.

TIA
fran

:seeya:

:bump:

We need to keep this thread loading fast. Lots of members and guests wanting to read & post here during closing arguments. Graphics slow down loading a LOT. Mods don't have time to move picture posts we will have to just remove them here, so please post them on the Sidebar.

Thanks so much for your understanding and cooperation! :tyou:

KN's doing closing... it's going to be ugly... and slow. Lots of left hand circular gesturing and forced passion about sexual deviancy.

Good.

He's going to make the jury hate the murderer even more. Let's go.

Actually, I think no matter how slow he is, he voice/style is still better than Wilmott, who just grates. After Wilmott, I felt relieved whenever Nurmi would come back.

Jvm doesn't seem as sincere as Beth karas. Jvm was at kc trial and just took off running after Baez.

I saw that and it is still fresh in my memory as one of the most bizarre spectacles I've ever seen.

Geez! We might need another new thread before court even starts today :D

For the first time on HLN they are talking sense!!!!! Go figure - the two commentators, not the "on the scene" peeps....

I wish JM could quote Travis in his closing. There are so many things posted that would be powerful IMO especially this one:

"this year will be the best year of my life. This is the year that will eclipse all others. I will earn more, learn more, travel more, serve more, love more, give more and be more than all of the other years of my life combined."

But because of THAT person sitting over there (pointing angrily) .....

If it didnt come out in the trial itself, they cant say it in closing, right?

IDK, I was told you can say whatever you want in closing. I hope he ends with the video of the killer saying "NO jury will convict me. You can mark my words on that."

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Mike B is here with his ravaging bright purple/salmon shirt. He is ready! #JodiArias

(looking at you Sequek9+) :floorlaugh:

My husband bought me cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and a box of hand picked Godiva chocolates from the Godiva store for today! I will be recovering over the weekend! :D

My hubby told me he would be upset with the "lull" in laundry, cleaning & dinner making if I got involved in another trial. How do I trade mine in for one like yours??

Listening to HLN about grieving..

I know we all get caught up in the details.. caught up in the blame.. caught up in the courtroom shenanigans BUT...

My heart goes out to both families regardless because they BOTH loss a loved one because of Jodi's selfish horrific actions..

I know this isn't a popular stance but take a moment to think of how you'd feel if your child, grandchild, sister, cousin etc actually did something like this because on June 4, 2008 unfortunately AGAIN due to Jodi's selfcentered obsessive out of control rage 2 families lost a loved one that horrific day...

With that being said.. send a pray, thought, light a candle or whatever you do that JM has the capacity to concisely powerfully without doubt to bring JUSTICE home for this strong tortured family & that the Jury will have the insight to view the FACTS search their souls for the TRUTH and the STRENGTH to make the difficult decisions to ultimately fullfill that JUSTICE for Travis..

JMO

I agree. This woman has caused so much pain and grief on both sides...unforgiveable. Just really sad for all who have been impacted by her horrendous crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3