Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Alerts Jodi Arias Trial
CBS 5
Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

My cat is in a very foul mood today. She's being as naughty as possible! First she was sitting in the sink screeching at me to come turn on the water. Then the water wasn't dripping enough. Then it was too much so she came out of the bathroom soaking wet and shook her wet fur at me.

She just grabbed the cord to my ear buds and yanked them out of my ears! My little girl is occupied w/ her toy horses for the moment and the cat keeps going over there and causing trouble, which I have to fix! Knock it off, you old woman cat!

Wow. We are at 1150 people already. Half are lurkers!

Btw for those of you who missed it, I posted this on the weekend:

hWild has a burger donation fund so I sent him $20 from the hWebsleuthers
He replied: thank you so much! love the hwebsleuthers!

Chris Williams@chriswnews

Both #JodiArias legal teams emerge from chambers.

Just talked to Katie Wick...she's anxiously awaiting the lottery...said it's a mad house..if she doesn't get in, she's coming over here to watch w/ us in the hotel. What stream is everyone using? Wildabouttrial not coming up for me.

Katiecool
My sincere prayers are with you
Katie wick! The family! This will be a very emotional day! You are a sweetie as is katie wick
God bless you !
UNITED WE STAND FOR JUSTICE

Just got back from having an MRI. Serious pain here, but still trying to decide if I can take pain meds and still comprehend the closing statements.

Sorry to hear you're in pain, lonetraveler {{{gentle hugs}}}. I understand how awful it is because I live with pain everyday. Take those pain meds, I say (I can't function or move without their help). Stay hydrated, no alcohol, no extra tylenol. Snack often to avoid stomach upset. I don't think you'll miss out on the closing statements, especially Juan's, because it's gonna be exciting! Hang in there, and we all hope you'll feel better soon!

Justice for Travis is coming!

Great. Instructions first. At the rate we are going looks like I won't get to see Juan's closing. I have to leave at noon (CA time) :(

Nurmi is doing the closing for the DT? Oh my.
Actually, Nurmi or Jenny... guess there was no way to win on that one.

I wish JM could quote Travis in his closing. There are so many things posted that would be powerful IMO especially this one:

"this year will be the best year of my life. This is the year that will eclipse all others. I will earn more, learn more, travel more, serve more, love more, give more and be more than all of the other years of my life combined."

But because of THAT person sitting over there (pointing angrily) .....

If it didnt come out in the trial itself, they cant say it in closing, right?

some people are not willing to have even an evil killer also killed, so in order to get them GUILTy you must make a choice which a person can live with.:seeya:

Don't they have to be willing to vote for the DP if they're in a capital case?

KN's doing closing... it's going to be ugly... and slow. Lots of left hand circular gesturing and forced passion about sexual deviancy.

Good.

He's going to make the jury hate the murderer even more. Let's go.

HLN just said they 'heard' kn will do the closing.....get ready for the ear wash you will need after hearing all his...SEX SEX SEX

My husband bought me cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory and a box of hand picked Godiva chocolates from the Godiva store for today! I will be recovering over the weekend! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran