Closing Arguments- thread #171

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will not be popular here.....but she is getting 2nd degree murder or MS based on judges instructions

You don't know that. Juan will bring home premeditation in his closing. Also, premeditation cam be seconds before she killed.

Kris Dixon ‏@slyswindledfbi now
#jodiarias is wearing makeup and appears to have lost the need for glasses. new strategy or throwing in the towel?

Also no mas bangelones

I say she's guilty of everything...I hope the jury doesn't get caught in the woods. These instructions are unfair (the ones's the dt added) I hope she gets murder 1 and death.

:banghead::banghead: OMG ... this is a MURDER TRIAL ... WTH are there questions about sex ?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Her explanation of reasonable deadly physical force I think takes that off the table for all the jurors.. I am nervous about 2nd degree murder.. but not manslaughter.

Can someone explain 2nd degree murder to me? Since premeditation only requires that one reflect on the killing before they do it, so that means 2nd degree would have to be just instantaneous, right? I think I understand it as being you don't think about it at all.

Was there a "cooling off" period between the 27 stab wounds and the (near) decapitation? How about between the (near) decapitation and the gun shot to the face>

This is an intelligent jury. They got her number and that number is premeditated murder - three times!

Er, FOUR TIMES, if they include her PREMIDITADED and nefariously orchestrated murder of Mr. Travis Alexander's entire life's reputation, history, and life purpose.

Will the closing start right after the instructions? I hope Mr. Martinez doesn't have to stop for the lunch break,I would sooner it start after lunch so it's not broken up.

ARGH!! The fuzz is onto me! :scared: My boss just knocked on my door "just wanted to see why you had your door closed." I owe him like three assignments...yikes! I may have to find a conference room to hide in.

Thanks for that! hahahaha! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Hi all! I've GOT to stop staying up late at night! I set my alarm for 8:00am (PST), hit it when it went off, which turned it off & just woke up 20 min ago!! You should have seen the panic I was in when I thought I could be missing Juan's closing :floorlaugh: Sadly, at Noon I have to leave for a quick meeting, but I've made it clear to the other party I'm meeting with that I only have 15 min TOPS....I just didn't say why I couldn't stay long..haha!

Gosh, my tummy is SO nervous today!!!! :scared::scared::scared:

reporterjmiguel #jodiarias mom keeps writing in her journal during jury instructions.
3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Sigh. told you the instructions would be endless. Half of them have nothing to do with the murder.

What was up with all the sex instructions?? Did someone allege rape when I wasn't looking?

Wow, I don't think I'd be YAWNING during this like JA...

I'd be shaking like a leaf, and probably have a seizure right there. Not that I'd kill anyone! No, I wouldn't be yawning, or tracing.....

What's up with this sexual assault charge? is that on the table?

I KNOW? what is that about? is the jury supposed to convict Travis posthumously of some crime??????? What a crock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez