Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Juan is being so sarcastic. And he's taking his time. He's gonna use all the five hours.

did JM say "so she can breed"????

Roll your eyes some more Willmott...keep up with that stellar professional conduct!

notesy, notesy back and forth between JA and JW. I assume Nurmi is going to give the closing, otherwise, JW would be taking notes desperately. Now that should be interesting.

JA is at a simmering boil right now.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

The killer sits there arrogantly, sketching and erasing, sketching some more, pretending to ignore the prosecutor, as he asks for her to be put to death. :devil:

JA and JW are paying close attention to the Jury's faces while Juan speaks.
They are exchanging notes on their impressions!

You can tell some of TA's older family members have been crying a lot before they came into Court today. It's been rough for them I imagine.

"..... in a husband so she can breed with" :floorlaugh:

Juan Martinez, not a man to mince words.

"what's a girl to do?"

Riveting. Juan is nailing it.

LOL

There is a word. Its called "no"

I love this man.

There are A TON of people in that courtroom today supporting Travis & his family, they are even overflowing onto Jodi's "side". I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

Same thing with Matthew McCartney -- "It wasn't her fault at all that she had issues with MM." "People come by and tell her things about her boyfriend MM" -- it's not her fault. Just like how similar things happened with Travis.

Darryl Brewer -- "Not her fault that relationship is souring" "What's a girl to do? Got to look for another guy." "A Mormon is a good catch." "She decides to look for one of those boys, and Travis Alexander is one of those boys." "She had an ulterior motive." "He seemed like the perfect catch." "She says he pushed her into the relationship" "Sex" "Never occurred to her that in the English language lexicon there is word called 'No.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ