Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is ever Jodi's fault. And points out similarities in Bobby and Travis' tales. (snooping emails)

Swiftly onto stalkerish behavior for Matt and Bianca with the added bonus of her literally jumping from one relationship to another.

Jennifer has been shaking her head during some of Juan's comments. Most of them anyway.

She's also passing notes or something with her BFF, Jodi. I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised at her unprofessionalism.

Jodi, manipulative, wants to play the victim, destructive , abusive to her mother.
On sex tape, calls own sister dumb.
Gas cans: she looked at each of you, acknowledged buying a third gas can and told you she returned it and received cash refund for it.

Does Jodi have a scar above or on her elbow? Looks like it when she moves it just right.

JW's head shaking and eye rolls are very disrespectful and unprofessional.

I hope to NEVER see or hear Willmott, and her immature attitude, in a Court of Law again. She is a disgrace.

JW took off her glasses. First time I've seen her do this. Adjusting herself in her chair. She is not a happy camper.

JW is really acting like a child. I have never seen anything like it. You would think JM was talking about her instead of Jodi

I'd pay money to see a JA outburst during Juan's closing.....is that wrong of me?

LOL!!!!!

"Mr. Brewer didn't want to MARRY HER! What's a girl to do?"

I don't wanna see Jodi and JW's face, I'm just listening!
OMG, I didn't even realize the connection between her behaviour with Bobby and TA regarding the computer.

Juan is going to use those jury instructions as the backbone of his closing. He is now beautifully tying it all together for the jury. I bet he comes up with lots of good ideas we have never connected, despite our faithful following of the trial. I love the tone he is using. I love the story like manner of his cadence. He is doing a very good job. I am so glad Travis has him. So grateful. And, for the family, I am so grateful this moment has come. SHINE THE LIGHT OF TRUTH JUAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill