Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is not cutting to commercials? I can tape it and I will watch Juan over and over again. :)

Justice For Travis Alexander

i've always defended willmot as professional but she does seem personally invested in a weird way.

azfamily is the only live link I found that is actually ahead of HLN.

My only critique is that JM is referring to JA as "this woman", "this individual" instead of "this killer".

Someone alert the presses, HLN is actually a few seconds AHEAD of WaT...miracle of miracles!!!!

Juan's hitting home that Jodi lied directly to the jury. That's always been huge to me...if I were a juror, and she lied to me, it just wouldn't matter a whit how many experts attempted to explain it away.

I don't know how commong this is, seeing that this is the first trial I really follow, but Juan Martinez has my absolute admiration for not using any kind of notes during his closing argument.

I haven't seen either of the opening arguments, but what with all the clinging to the podium and the paperwork on the podium that the Defence has shown throughout this trial, speaking freely, determinedly, calmly and without having to refer to any kind of notes shows absolute competence, and I think the Jurors will notice that, consciously or unconsciously.

what's up with willmott shaking her head in indignation?

I've been angry in this trial, but not like I am right now with JW glaring and shaking her head like "I can't believe I can't jump up and down like a pop tart". She needs to go back to school.

MOO

Mel

Passionate man.
Not a bit of paper in his hands yet he is so powerful and clear. He remembers every little detail. He is the genius here. Certainly NOT Jodi as she thinks.

Just heard the jury instruction on rape. If Jodi woke up when her pants were being pulled off she was no longer asleep and could have objected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab