Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer has been shaking her head during some of Juan's comments. Most of them anyway.

Can't the defense, mainly JW, keep a poker face? After JM said about her not being nice to her mother, JW gave a head shake and glare.

So far so good Juan!!!!! Bring it on home baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In the light of truth, we can see who she really is."
"She's an individual who does not appear to be nice to her mother."
"This is an individual who is manipulative, who will stop at nothing to get what she wants."
Lied to each and every one of you re gas cans.
He starts listing her gas-can and gas-buying lies and how they were proven to be lies.
"Believes that none of it is her fault."
Re manipulative relationships with men. Not her fault she found out about Bobby's infidelity by spying on his emails by using back space. "Not her fault computers haven't been improved since the 90s so that you can still hit the backspace button."

Juan is stating facts, why is JW shaking her head like he is lying ??
And it's not hearsay it's FACTS

Roll your eyes some more Willmott...keep up with that stellar professional conduct!

JSS should tell JW to stop with the unprofessional behaviour.

why should we be surprised at JW unprofessional behavior - she acted this way throughout the trial- whispering with Jodi constantly like they are BFFs

If JW shakes her head anymore its going to spin all the way around exorcist style.

manipulator
"not my fault" person- ha

STOP SHOWING JW. I WANT TO SEE JM. Cameraman - are you listening?

If the cat rips my earbuds out one more time during Juan's closing, there's going to be trouble at Chez Nezumi. Big trouble.

Willmott shaking her head, rolling her eyes. We have just began, really Jennifer?
Inappropriate, immature behavior for a defense attorney for a murderer. :facepalm:

I don't wanna see Jodi and JW's face, I'm just listening!
OMG, I didn't even realize the connection between her behaviour with Bobby and TA regarding the computer.

I know this will not be popular here.....but she is getting 2nd degree murder or MS based on judges instructions

I doubt it, respectfully. She had time between her knife and gun show not to continue injuring him. She can call the knife wounds self defense in her own strange world of reality, but shooting him in the face and staging the crime scene is going to hold the jury back from giving her that ground.

He wouldnt die....he was crawling away. She could have stopped at any point. She wasnt in threat of imminent harm after she stabbed him the first dozen times...and that is if you buy into any of her defense. Which I dont think will happen. jmvho.

Is Juan talking about the back space button or the back arrow?

Im just trying to figure out what JA did. (in case I need to do that, LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab