Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen JA laugh and smile over there. That's all the jury needs to see. She is frantic in her writing and so full of rage she can barely control herself.

Kinda funny how Travis the Abuser has at least two (that I can see) exgirlfriends who still care enough about this abuser that they're in the courtroom today in support of the family.

And Jodi, sweet, innocent, abused Jodi, well, I don't see a single ex of hers.

seriously? The DT is just setting themselves up for Juan to object during their closing. this is ridiculous

defense objection #2..way to go mr professional

'With the truth you ain't got to remember nothin'...but if you're lying there's a lot to remember.'

Pointing out 20+ separate acts of violence to Dr. Carp but only 4 told to everyone else. Nurmi objects - gotta say in 25 years of trial-watching that's a first for me. Ruder than hell, imo.

I haven't been following the threads, so this may have already been discussed...

But is that Juror #5 sitting behind The Alexanders?

20 acts of domestic violence vs. 4 domestic violence!

I am not transcribing JM today . . . . I am just riding along with all of you - which I rarely do anymore.

You are truly awesome. You deserve to be riding around in a fully stocked limo listening to and watching this. There are just not enough thank you's!:rockon:

While Juan is talking about the non existent domestic violence:

Attachments

• Closing arguements.jpg
    Closing arguements.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 62
JA needs to keep her hands out of her shirt. She's so diabolical, I think that may actually be an attention-getting behavior, to draw the focus away from JM, rather than just scratching an itch. Hard to believe, I know.

Nah. It's agitation.

The ever so faithful brother of Travis Alexander.
He refused to turn his head when autopsy photos were shown.
He held his head up high through all the horrible things they have said about Travis. A rock of a man. Travis would be so proud and so thankful for what his family has done. They all have gone through hell and they are still standing, ribbons and all.
:heartbeat:

awvl9g.jpg

:heartbeat:

Not just strong.

ALEXANDER STRONG.

Are objections during closing arguments a normal thing? I don't remember objections during the closing of CA's trial.

JA not looking at Juan
scribbling

JA shaking head at "Christmas tree" thingy

HA Being found under the Christmas tree.

Underneath the Christmas tree.. JA nods her head no.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

It's actually not an attempt to manipulate you...they're lies!

Good! Call a spade a spade!

:lol: Under the Christmas tree. That just never gets old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoMagnolia2