DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell...
Jodi's granny said

No comment today!

Roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone said that she hopes JW doesn't object today.

CAN she object during closing?

Prayers continue for the family of Travis Alexander and all who knew and loved him.

And prayers going out for the jury, that they may have clarity of thought, peace of mind, and strength, conviction and courage to make the right decisions. Please guide them, Lord.

Gotta give a big AMEN!!! to this. I know they are exhausted, and probably feel like they can't think in a straight line anymore - but I have total faith that they are on the right path. Bless them, and bless the Alexander family, they are an inspiration.

Good Morning fellow Websleuthers.

Justice for Travis!

I have deleted my signature, as this thread will go quickly for the next several days, and I hope pic posting is strictly courtroom. Let's work together so we can all participate during this fast moving thread! :)

:greetings: It's great to be here with you all! Today is going to be a great day!! Juan is going to spell things out clearly to the jurors, even though I think they already know the truth. Juan will leave no doubt in their minds. Justice for Travis!!!!!!!!!!

I have FIVE windows open for live streaming. lol They can't ALL go down, but I hope we don't have the stuttering and replays we did yesterday.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:...it's all about strategy....

I hope they start before I eat this entire thing of ice cream. I think I've gained 5 pounds watching this trial. :blushing:

poor BeachGirlfromPA...

she just texted me, her internet and cable TV both just went down... she's franctically calling them to try and see what's up...

lets cross our fingers for her, that would suck so bad right now...

Just got back from having an MRI. Serious pain here, but still trying to decide if I can take pain meds and still comprehend the closing statements.

I am so sorry lone traveler. Just prayed for you. Prayed you won't need those meds and that all is well.

Cheetos with toothpicks are here for everyone. Save your clean fingers to wipe the tears from your eyes today... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717