Closing Arguments- thread #171

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone, Here's hoping today is just as good as yesterday was. Juan did such a fabulous job yesterday and I loved his witnesses, Horn and the Southern Gal (can't remember her name). Will we get Juan today or just Jury instructions and DT closing?

Just a little FYI...

I think that we should all try to click on some advertising links for our trial feed links. They have provided us all with a valuable service, for free!

Did I miss Juan's closing? Crap , got company coming tonight and hubby is giving me grief..clean clean clean.

WHY do I come home for lunch and only have SEAL??

What the he!! does the defense want now? Another Mistrial??

who knows, but I sense the judge is corralling the defense in some way, reminding Wilmott that there will be no approaches. Wonder if they put a seatbelt in Wilmott's chair?

Hello there.... just out of the shower, scootin my chair up and ready to Rumble! :seeya:

I am here for the family and friends of Travis today.I just want justice for them to come soon!

Can anyone explain why closing arguments are scheduled for both days?

JMO, because the judge didn't put time limits.....I hope JM takes all the time he needs and MORE!!!!

:sweep:
Well, I am ready for JM to clean this up and again emphasis that this was a premeditated murder from a seriously devious person..a liar! An admitted liar..nothing she said on the stand can be believed. She was cold and calculating! She does not deserve one day of freedom..she is a danger! Today the truth will be told. The day of reckoning will soon be hear..we are one day closer to justice for Travis!! Here we go...:juanettes:

So Juan is going to be constantly objecting then. :floorlaugh:

And you can believe that during JM's closing, JW will be constantly shouting Objection, May we Approach. *Raising Gatorade bottle again for a first toast** may we hear at least once today JSS say 'No, you may not!' ok, I'll settle for a 'No' too, no sense being picky.

Yes lawyers can object during opening and closing. It's not often done, but it is occasionally done. It's generally considered rude but yes, it can happen if something completely false is being stated.
Rude won't stop Willmott. I expect her to object any possible chance she can just to interrupt the flow of Juan's closing.

I just read the judge IS allowing a lesser charge of manslaughter. How on earth can she justify this when JA admitted to slaughtering Travis? Makes me sick to my stomach, the system and the judge. How can you do this Judge??

Nothing but premeditated murder will be justice. Nothing less.

some people are not willing to have even an evil killer also killed, so in order to get them GUILTy you must make a choice which a person can live with.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member