Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I think JM bungled the explanation for how JA committed felony murder. I don't think the stabbing itself can be the felony, can it? Doesn't the felony have to be another felony other than the murder itself?

You think Juan Martinez bungled what is felony murder? Really?

Well, I disagree :)

What happened? why you wanna cry?

Crying for Travis having Jodi kill him that cold blooded, horrible way. Crying because he could see her in the mirror as she stabbed him in the back and head. Crying until everybody agrees to do away with her. She planned it. Juan makes it so plain. Travis crawled on all fours to get away from HER.

:hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:
OMGosh it makes me cringe. What the heck is she doing and does she know what it looks like. Disgusting.

I am glad someone else has noticed this gross tongue maneuver. I have two thoughts: Some of her psych meds could be causing a side effect of tongue thrusting or.....I think when someone is talking about sex or she is thinking about sex she uses her tongue on her lips to self stimulate.
Either way - SUPER GROSS. You guys are spot on about her looking more evil every day.
:hot:

Someone mentioned this earlier and I thought it was a good idea but didn't reply. Ya know, it's still a good idea.

I might just grab my (fake) Ray Bans and take the dog to the beach. :)

You and me both partner....I am skipping all the cuter DT time.

Bravo, Mr. Martinez...BRAVO!

I'm just so satisfied right now, like I wish I could share a smoke with Juan, basking in the afterglow. ;)
(And I quit smoking over 20 yrs. ago!)

But for sure I'll skip Nurmi tomorrow. Why settle for Hamburger Helper when you've tasted filet mignon?

If I don't have to listen to Willmott again and she has been silenced for the remainder of this trial then that itself is a cause for smiles!

How many minutes into the defenses closing argument before we hear the phrase "on your face" and the word "wonder"?

JVM videotaping the Alexander walking out of court. THIS is why I can't stand her! An embarrassment! Leave them alone!! :furious:

Omigosh i cannot tell u guys how relieved I feel, i feel like the facts of the case along with the jury instructions...there can be no other conviction than first degree murder. also love how Juan pointed out they just need to be "firmly convinced." There is no doubt that I for one am "firmly convinced."
So can anyone tell me what happens after this...is it Nurrmi and then Martinez again? or just Nurmi and then goes to the jury?

I think that Nurmi is doing the closing tomorrow. He made the objections today. And that is what they are saying on the pro-Jodi site too. Their man Nurmi is coming to the rescue.

ahhhhhh okkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyyy (just kidding sort of)

I think I will see you guys on monday then (or maybe tuesday?)

j/k

ooooohh
on JVM just now she showed a clip of Juan and he had a golden aura. Did they do that, or did Travis?

Brilliant thats what it was. I am awe struck. God Bless Juan for being Travis's voice.

Can I conduct a non-scientific poll...

Want to know who plans on watching the defense closing?

Like this post if you ARE going to watch.

I will post another comment, like that post if you ARE NOT going to watch.

Only like one. I will send a local hoard of skateboarders with screwdrivers after you if you like both posts!

Ok this is a first for me... Juan left me speechless... after it ended I sat at my pc just in awe of what I just witnessed.. That was Epic!

Same here neighbor! I couldn't take my eyes off of Juan, long enough to even post!! But I was here guys! I promise!! :seeya:

What was the best moment, the one to watch over and over...

Start right after jury instructions and roll to the end... this was epic!

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to sign up for a text notice on the verdict??

People have mentioned that Vinnie Politan on HLN will tweet, not sure if he texts?

Also there is a link on the Justice for Travis textbk, I believe.

Part II is up. Lunch to mid afternoon

[video=youtube;1XJsW-_hmFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJsW-_hmFY[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members