Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how you remember certain events your life? Kennedy Assassination, Launch of the Challenger, Princess Diana getting killed and quite a few more. But for me this will be another day I will add to that list. I know it's not on a global level like the ones I mentioned, but it was a day I will never forget.

It was a day to see a true sociopath dismantled and exposed. Amazing....

Hey Minor, I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around this. To me, the stabbing is the murder. So it's like saying all murder is felony murder because the act involved in causing death is a felony. Can you explain the legal reasoning that differentiates between a non felony murder by stabbing and a felony murder by stabbing?

Well the stabbing is not necessarily the felony underlying felony murder but it's the felony to support burglary -- which is remaining in someone's home unlawfully for the purpose of committing a felony <-- I think that's what Juan was arguing, that the stabbing was the felony that supports the burglary, and the burglary is the felony that supports felony murder.

So basically the difference is a stabbing that occurs in someone's home (felony murder) and a stabbing that occurs outside someone's home.

aw hell! am stuck at the mercy of having to use WiFi and I'll be damned if I didn't sit thru a disgustingly slow WiFi download of croakerqueens part 1 of Juan's closing arguments...ONLY TO FIND THAT A MERE FEW MINUTES INTO IT THE VIDEO AND AUDIO, BOTH ARE COMPLETELY JACKED UP!.. NO PICTURE OR SOUND!... IM SERIOUSLY AT STROKE LEVEL BLOOD PRESSURE OVER IT!

Watched second half live on hln but am dying to see/hear the first hour and a half of his closing argument..of all the days for the entire uploaded video to YouTube to be completely jacked up with no audio or video, it just had to be today!.. and of all the days and times for me to be solely dependant on WiFi!... ugh!!

I'm rewatching with no problems.

[video=youtube;rElcdNOwuwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rElcdNOwuwI[/video]

You know how you remember certain events your life? Kennedy Assassination, Launch of the Challenger, Princess Diana getting killed and quite a few more. But for me this will be another day I will add to that list. I know it's not on a global level like the ones I mentioned, but it was a day I will never forget.

It was a day to see a true sociopath dismantled and exposed. Amazing....

Pizza, yesterday did you also think of Pres. Kennedy when the bullet trajectory talk came in? I did :(

Somewhere, George Anthony is saying, "e'ffing gas cans!"

Full circle to my peeps in the Casey case.

Who would have thought, gas cans would be the strongest, most easy to prove non-circumstantial evidence against Jodi for premeditation would be a gas can?
Somewhere Caylee is smiling. She totally is. Jmo.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: "e'ffing gas cans!" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm just walking out of court and racing home. How has it been going? Are e about done for the day?

Oh yeah I got it but what I meant was, I don't think this is a felony murder case at all. I think it was premeditated murder so I can't be sold on felony murder cause I don't think she stole anything from him, she came there to kill him and brought grandma's gun.

Ahh ok =D still though, she remained on the premises of his home after she first stabbed him and after she butchered him to clean up and I am assuming that invokes felony murder under number one. jmo =)

If I don't have to listen to Willmott again and she has been silenced for the remainder of this trial then that itself is a cause for smiles!

You know, JA was Nurmi's during all of her testimony and therefore it would be all him doing the Closing. But JW was writing a whole lot today. Maybe they'll share the God awful job of trying to save Killer Arias. (maybe the DT will be less caustic if they split it?) I just want it to end quickly and with a whimper.

I'm just walking out of court and racing home. How has it been going? Are e about done for the day?

Juan finished a little while ago and the judge dismissed the jury early, since they were there late last night.

He did an excellent job!!!

Should I include a third option: "I will watch the defense closing but only under the influence of something strong" ;)

:lol:

I've decided since I clean when I am angry maybe I can catch up on all of the housework I've neglected becuase of this trial. I heard Nurmi will be doing it so I've got an entire day of cleaning with the trial going on in each room.

The only way I think they think they are going to make any headway with this jury is to go with the most ridiculous "shocking" items they have. Pedophile, sex, phone sex tape, hippocampus.

OH yes and the photo Jodi took of the shirt and pink panties. That will be up on the screen most of the day like the times Nurmi was presenting his case. That photo was plastered up constantly. That and the supposed penis photos. T-shirt and penis photos all day :mad: will get my house clean.

aw hell! am stuck at the mercy of having to use WiFi and I'll be damned if I didn't sit thru a disgustingly slow WiFi download of croakerqueens part 1 of Juan's closing arguments...ONLY TO FIND THAT A MERE FEW MINUTES INTO IT THE VIDEO AND AUDIO, BOTH ARE COMPLETELY JACKED UP!.. NO PICTURE OR SOUND!... IM SERIOUSLY AT STROKE LEVEL BLOOD PRESSURE OVER IT!

Watched second half live on hln but am dying to see/hear the first hour and a half of his closing argument..of all the days for the entire uploaded video to YouTube to be completely jacked up with no audio or video, it just had to be today!.. and of all the days and times for me to be solely dependant on WiFi!... ugh!!

I'm thinking the servers were overloaded, i had several streams up and they all at one point were doing the (circle in the middle slow loading) pauses, hickups, dropouts, etc. i am a computer tech, i couldnt fix it ,, i was hoping youtube would be fine, but figured everyone was having problems,,of all days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89