Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi giggling when Juan asks "who does that?" when speaking about Jodi standing in the doorway and watching Travis on June 4th.

I am thinking duping delight. I am not convinced she showed up at 4:00am or that she slept in his bed with him that night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think he has one of those minds like the professor in the movie "A Beautiful Mind"--he can see many layers of thoughts at the same time and make connections on the fly. He is truly brilliant!
:juanettes:

He IS so brilliant. Okay I wanna be a Juanette too. Where do I sign up?

Jodi's behavior is unbelievable! Her life is on the line, but she sits there drawing or writing, not paying attention to what is going on around her, lost in her own little world. Unfreakinbelievable. :banghead:

I wouldn't even let my kids have toys or drawing things in church after they were 6 yrs old. That is just weird for JW to let her do that!
:jail:

Every inch of him is engaged in this.

Attachments

• themaster002.gif
    themaster002.gif
    56.3 KB · Views: 14
1m
Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias is back to crafting after a few smirks at some of the comments Juan has made

Is there anyone who can tell me who the family is...I know Steven, Sam and Tanisha. Who is the blonde? I have read there are 8 members of the family, 4 and 4.

Is the bald guy a brother? Not Tanisha's husband, but the other guy? He is there sitting where the blonde was sitting this am.

I have not asked since it seemed everyone knew already...but I am curious!

It appears our favorite defendant has abandoned her glasses and added some mascara for her final act.

Jodi giggling when Juan asks "who does that?" when speaking about Jodi standing in the doorway and watching Travis on June 4th.

I saw that, I know I cannot fathom a personality like Jodi, but if I was facing the death penalty I would be a nervous wreck, they would have to medicate me. She looks and acts like this is any other day.

SPLIT SCREEN !!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Booo, I should have called in today because I know you have beat this dead horse. But watching this morning and Nurmi objects?? Uhhh, it's sounds like HE is closing on his objection. Really? Is that normal?

That somehow being a mormon makes you less than human!
BAM!

whatever happened to the lip readers on dr drew? did i somehow miss them?

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Juan goes into low talker mode, he is doing a great job of auto tuning himself today with his closing argument. #JodiArias

I like how he's talking to the jury -- low tones, straight forward..except for a few bangs to grab their full attention.

Nurmi could learn a few lessons ;)

Juan blowing the foghorn ... GOODBYE smoke and mirrors and fog.

Down to the issues that matter.

'Stop pointing your finger at him and making the assumption that him being Mormon precludes him from being human. She's just as Mormon as he was.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155