Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JM will take up the majority of the day. He's not even close to the murder yet.

Wild About Trial@WildAboutTrial

Juan goes into low talker mode, he is doing a great job of auto tuning himself today with his closing argument. #JodiArias

I believe HLN MUST take their circus elsewhere.....They are creating a circus atmosphere and Nurmi will ask for a mistrial. Judge needs to talk to the powers that be and move these people away.

Ok pictures of her straddling him. I finally heard it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi giggling when Juan asks "who does that?" when speaking about Jodi standing in the doorway and watching Travis on June 4th.

Attachments

• Jodi giggling.jpg
    Jodi giggling.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 71
Religious overtones .. thank you Juan for pointing that out! Manipulation .. to the highest degree.

the guy sitting behind Travis's brother looks like Mitt Romney

I believe HLN MUST take their circus elsewhere.....They are creating a circus atmosphere and Nurmi will ask for a mistrial. Judge needs to talk to the powers that be and move these people away.

do not encourage the DT

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Juan goes into low talker mode, he is doing a great job of auto tuning himself today with his closing argument. #JodiArias

She can laugh now...because she wont be laughing...soon!!

I can just picture Jodi in mind, laughing as they lay her on the execution table, laughing as they slip the needle in her arm..

she is evil

Ahhhhhh!!!! "One hand or two hands, she enjoyed it just as much as he did!"

NOW it makes sense why he asked the witness if he found nude women on TA computer.

JM invokes common sense and believing your own eyes and experiences.

Lol...whether she used one hand or two she enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela