Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ASSUME HLN got authorization from someone to setup....wouldn't you?

Finally...mention of the sleigh bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The knife and the made-up rope and the bed

good, Juan

Every time JA makes a face or shakes her head... I get a little excited thinking she's going to have an outburst and get tased.

Jodi shooting Juan a look:

Attachments

• Jodi looking at Juan.jpg
    Jodi looking at Juan.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 56
If Nurmi is doing closing why is Wilma taking all the notes?

Nooooooooooooooooooo rope

Reminding the jury about Darryl's testimony that Jodi had taken unwanted pics of him in the shower.

While armed with gun and knife she starts taking photos (mocking Calvin Klein). Talking about 20 foot rope, the story's changed there too, but you've seen the sleigh bed - you know she's just making it up. If not, why the change in stories? Because she has a lot to remember. With the truth, you ain't got a lot to remember.

PEOPLE I am amazed that he is doing this without notes.....I know he has bullet points but he is just talking from his heart and his memory.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

JM closing afternoon

JA made her way to TA evening 6/3/08 - stopped @ starbucks and decided to fill up - based on receipts . . . car had bad engine wants to manipulate you to think car was using up gas far faster . . . no indication she stopped for gas anywhere in AZ . . she turned off her phone in AZ - could not be traced to AZ and her car not traced to AZ . . .she gave several reasons - phone off - somehow lost charge, then lost charger then bought one from store - able to call him from Hoover Dam . . when she stopped @ Hoover dam and cleaning up from blood from the scene - she found charger and

no physical trail of her coming thru - done for a purpose - no other reason to turn off phone when come thru here - this person who especially liked using her phone - . . . she tried to kill him - no other purpose for this trip. . . car is white not read - LE won't stop her . . shows up with knife and gun . . always whenever not to her benefit - oh no i was lying then . . put it in good column that she lied and that she came out - she knew code to garage - 0187 - she didn't go thru garage peek thru . . . no

she came in . . i came in and stood by the door and i watched him for 30 -45 seconds - who does that? who comes in and stands there? . . stalking behavior in their past? . . someone there to surprise TA - he happens to be awake and Naps is with him and Naps barks . . . either she does or doesn't bring stuff in - may have brought in camera and she brought in her purse - big enough for a toy looking gun and knife . . they go to sleep . . .if TA was such a sex fiend why didn't he force himself on her then and there? she said she was tired - no didn't want to have sex right then - he abided by her - no sex until next day . . .

stigma she tried to attach to this encounter - told Dr. Richard Samuels - photos taken while she was taken while straddling TA - he has all these photos of women's breasts . . . he didn't go to Yreka to seek her out - she went to Mesa to seek him . . she had camera - thank god she used it that is why we are here . . .

religious overtone - she is holier than thou . . .violated precepts of Mormon faith - he is such a bad guy he is holding self out as a virgin - when people date somehow don't know about their sexual lives .. . yes Deanna Reid said yes they had sex - went to Bishop for repentance . . . never again . . somehow this encounter was a micro-causim of their whole relationship then we have willing partner right here - one hand or two hands she really did enjoy it.

look @ face . . can you tell pain or joy from grimacing face? . . they come in and want to tell you because they have psychology degree or masters - don't use your common sense - you can see this all about Mr. TA

micro-cosim of this whole situation . . these two mormons engaged in this conduct so stop finge rpointing @ him . . she is just as mormon as he is . . fingers should point at each other . . if one of these conducts is bad so is the other.

those photos show she was there after 1 in afternoon - may say color hair was blond - you saw her haircolor . . @ 1:30 they were consumating their physical attraction for each other . . .

Perhaps TA has adopted what she has provided - you do see the KY . . . you do hear TA thank her for introducing him to that . . reasonable infer she was one who introduced him . . symbolic to her attentiveness to the relationship they had

we don't know . . some time later . . depends on which version you believe . . TA wanted her to take photos of her . . in her Yreka interview . . he wouldn't like that . . he didn't want to he was shaving but yes she was able to get him in the shower to take photos . . it is more her idea than his . . think back when DB told you . .photos taken of you by JA . . i didnt want them taken i was in the shower when she snapped photo - if she comfy doing it then . . . now she saying TA want her to . . then she said no he didn't want her taking..

her words . . very sexy . . @ that point she has knife and gun . . takes these photos . . of Calvin Kline quality - water . . scene

not what going on . . knife with 20' rope she was tied with rope . . depends on who talk to by ankles and or just wrists . . look @ sleigh bed - you know she is making it up . . if not why told by some experts tied by ankles or ankles/wrists
just making up . . . a lot to remember . .

given facts as know them - no rope - requier her to clean up in bedroom that was whree rope was - all bloody and wet with water and blood - required her to go in the rest of the bedroom to retrieve rope . . means she has knife . . .

then we have this photo . . exhibit #160 - TA sitting in bottom of the shower

Gary, Greg, Travis, Tanisha, Samantha, Steven, Hillary, Allie = siblings

GREAT! Thanks! But can you tell me which one is which?

Is Greg or Gary the bald big guy sitting next to Steven now?

Is the blonde not always there but often Hillary or Allie?

Anyway to attach pictures of which is which? Are there some who have never been to the trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela