Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This closing is absolutely brilliant. It should be used in Law Schools as a great example of what to do in a case like this.

"wayfarer sunglasses" on at the beach. :floorlaugh: :juanettes:

I had forgotten about her saying she brought the photo CDs for Travis yet she had no plans to go to Mesa.

I am astounded Juan remembers every little thing that even I'd forgotten, he uses no notes and does not miss one beat whilst tying off every loose end and closing every link.

How in heck does he do that?

I am so impressed I'm floored.

I wish he would have added JA putting up the doggie gate and the voicemail she left Travis on her way to Utah (even though she was in a fog).

aside: the azcentral feed ____________ ____________ ______________!!!!! (rant!!)

they keep looping it and dropping testimony!

Hey nurse...I finally had to give up on azcentral after watching that feed exclusively since I started.

If you are home, HLN is showing NON-STOP LIVE! No commercials, only delayed by about 10 seconds - and they are censoring the photos. But other than that, great!

Otherwise, azfamily is best - at least most current. All others lag pretty bad, or skip, etc.

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

Jodi can't even shed a tear. She is more upset because Juan is right on her and is 100% right.

I think she is incapable of tears, except for herself. Missed you posts yesterday. Hope you got some sleep!:seeya:

Quick call from DH who's listening on his way home. He remembered to get a bottle of bubbly for whenever the verdict is rendered. :blowkiss:

I did not even realize I was still watching HLN.....

Wow home run and it's not even over.

Her eyes were not that swollen....mine would have swollen shut. Just a little pink nose.

I swear, I've been able to be pretty stoic during this trial and about the only emotion I've felt has been anger, but the gravity of all of this hit me so intensely when JM wen't through the last moments of TA's life...........all I could do was weep..... I have no words.

For all you folks who had to work today ... shame on your bosses. It should have definitely been declared a holiday! I hope you at least get the day off when the verdict comes in so you can immediately go for a celebratory cocktail!

What will JM talk about after Nurmi is done? Just tie up any loose ends?

I just hope he shows the pictures again. I hate for the family to be tormented again but I want the jury to remember the pictures.

I am watching Juan on the large screen for the first time. He is masterful and riveting. This is way beyond my expectations. It is gut-wrenching, but so necessary. What an amazing voice for Travis.

I have just poured a glass of wine.

*toasting Travis, his family and friends and all of my Websleuths friends*

I thought JW looked kind of sick there for a few minutes as though she had finally realized how much TA had suffered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo