Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every law student should see this....Imo....*this* is why one should become a lawyer--to be the voice of truth!

Does anyone know who the "other people sitting in front of JA's family" are?

Also, is Travis Alexander's brother not sitting in the front row today? It looked as though Travis Alexander's siblings were not sitting side by side in the same row as usual today.

I hope that courtroom spectators did not take up seats making Travis Alexander's - The Murder Victim - "spread" out.

I know.. I've asked this like 3x's then I get pages behind & never see answer but.. I'll ask one more time & pay attention..

Is guy in grey suit purple shirt with STRIPED tie one of TA's bros? I think they look a lot alike.. Anyone know for sure??

BTW DUH!! Thinking so many are wearing purple shirts BECAUSE purple is color for DOMESTIC VIOLENCE! just got that!

What will JM talk about after Nurmi is done? Just tie up any loose ends?

I think the two main things he will focus on are rebutting what Nurmi talks about. Which you know is gonna be a lot of Bull. So he'll clean that up.
And then he'll probably talk about the application of the law and why they should come back with 1st degree murder.

I thought Juan did a GREAT JOB on talking about PTSD and how what can u believe if there are so many lies?? Also example about going to the doctor...just made it so clear for the jury. I hope that puts an end to all their questions about it...sorry I don't mean to say anything bad about the jury...but for me that was just a common sense thing...and they didn't seem to be getting that common sense from all the questions they kept asking about the PDS tests and if they were valid. I understand maybe they were just trying to clarify and be thorough...but at some point you just have to get what the real deal was and u don't need any more clarification.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Can't speak, I am in total awe of Juan Martinez.

:juanettes::juanettes:

I think he is doing a fantastic job. But wondering why he hasn't talked about how she's tried to ruin his character with the pedaphile allegation. Is he saving it for later? He has to address it at some point. It just tears me to pieces that she has accused him of this.

Did Juan mention the mixture of Jodi's and Travis's blood on the wall yet?

My feed has cut out a few times today, so I've missed some spots. Question...

Has Juan talked about the pedophilia lie at all today? I haven't heard that come up yet. If yes, what did he say? That lie is so heinous... it is a stellar example of how far she is willing to go to manipulate this jury.

aside: the azcentral feed ____________ ____________ ______________!!!!! (rant!!)

they keep looping it and dropping testimony!

I had the same problem Nurse. :scared: :stormingmad:

I tried all the AZ feeds, WAT, just everything I could think of, infuriating and then I finally tried this one and no looping or skipping... plus it has a split screen of Juan and Jodi so you can watch them close up at the same time:

http://www.kpho.com/category/224303/kphocom-local-live-streaming

I wish he would have added JA putting up the doggie gate and the voicemail she left Travis on her way to Utah (even though she was in a fog).

Maybe it will be in his final argument.

I think he is doing a fantastic job. But wondering why he hasn't talked about how she's tried to ruin his character with the pedaphile allegation. Is he saving it for later? He has to address it at some point. It just tears me to pieces that she has accused him of this.

Probably after Nurmi. Cuz we all know he will bring it up. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member