Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Juan explained the blood contamination from the crime scene. He kept it really tight and specific, none past the threshold where she cut his throat, no where, not the closet, bedroom, stairs, washing machine, not even the bottle of bleach.

I also appreciated his whole rainbow analogy.

Ok I fell asleep yest (Philly) and mised the gopher stuff someone splain it to me

The palm print is a moot point. No need to hammer that home. She admitted to the killing.
He did talk about the voicemail JA sent to Travis after she killed him. Brilliant!

I zoomed in on Jodi and at one point she had her eyes closed just enough, and yet she shifted her eyes to the left to see those pictures. That was eerie.

If JM hasn't mentioned the palm print yet, he might still to wrap up the where her finger got cut and the proof on the wall.

Am I wrong or did JM not mention the bloody palm print?

He hasn't mentioned it yet, I'm sure he will get to it when he gets to the defendant's arrest and lying to Detective Flores about not being at Travis' house.

nah.. not arias.

she is faking it

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

(my opinion)

I agree Nurse. And my husband wants to know how she 'cries' and no tear come out? Imagine how funny it was to see my DH go up to the big screen nose to screen .....looking for a tear :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"They" will try with their closing, but Juan has this sewn up. There's no way you can dispute facts and evidence.

Juan is an elephant... he never forgets.

Wow. I am watching and enthralled. There are things I missed and Juan in bringing the cows home.
Oh and JA is crying through her nose again. I guess she can't shed tears?

The jury is going to know she is fake crying, the family is right behind her with real tears and swollen faces.

I wish he would have added JA putting up the doggie gate and the voicemail she left Travis on her way to Utah (even though she was in a fog).

I think he's saving a few things for when he gets up again to blast the defense's closing. lol

I think the two main things he will focus on are rebutting what Nurmi talks about. Which you know is gonna be a lot of Bull. So he'll clean that up.
And then he'll probably talk about the application of the law and why they should come back with 1st degree murder.

Will Nurmi push the gun shot first story including the leap and grab the gun bs? Interesting that JM hasn't said diddly about that so far.

After all the phony "crying" her eyes aren't even red!

Also, I think Jodi's mother thought the little girl blouse with the little capped sleeves would work in JA's favor. NOT HAPPENING!

I zoomed in on Jodi and at one point she had her eyes closed just enough, and yet she shifted her eyes to the left to see those pictures. That was eerie.

I saw that a couple of times or more and of course the added thing of covering that side of her face so that we couldn't see her perhaps enjoying it.

He might wait until after Nurmi is done trashing Travis and cover this in his final remarks.

I think he is doing a fantastic job. But wondering why he hasn't talked about how she's tried to ruin his character with the pedaphile allegation. Is he saving it for later? He has to address it at some point. It just tears me to pieces that she has accused him of this.

Every law student should see this....Imo....*this* is why one should become a lawyer--to be the voice of truth!

My thought exactly, he's so good!
When I was younger I used to watch Law and Order and these great american movies featuring trials and I decided I was going to be a lawyer! The dream started at like 10 or so it was a real bummer when I found out there are NO Jurors to dazzle in Dutch Courts. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes I notice that, she HAS to look at the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tankaroo