Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
judge on the bench

sidebar

Got back her just in time. Bring it on home.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post about Walmart, still looking for evidence photos 653 and 654.

....I wish Juan could come for family get togethers........:sigh:

[video=youtube;OJKV7Xg8xhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJKV7Xg8xhw[/video]

Is HLN trying to cause a mistrial. I just saw JVM in front of the courthouse where they are setting up the HLN AFTER DARK mock courtroom with jury box included. She said it will be a special 2 hour show tonight....I can't believe that would be allowed.

I'm an AZ Taxpayer & resident..
I'm pi$$ed about the circus HLN has created at CityScape!!

1) These are REAL people REAL lives..
2) What kind of clustermuck are they creating downtown
3) Am I now paying for additional officers to direct traffic/security etc??

Lastly please don't forget we have 2 VERDICT WATCHES potentially this weekend..

Please don't forget Kermit Gosnell trial if you've not heard about it please search it main stream media not covering this!!

I think she genuinely cares for Jodi which is a HUGE mistake for her to make. I think that is why Nurmi is doing closing. JW has been coming across as desperate and too emotionally involved.

I honestly can't imagine how anyone could get 'close' to someone who slaughtered another human being (I guess it's my fog)

Has Nurmi or Wilmott ever been in a trial with Juan before? I just wonder if they are familiar with the way Juan works.

I thought the Priceline charge was for airfare to Travis's memorial service?

IT was. I never implied it wasn't.

The OP mentioned Juan being wrong about the car rental not being charged through PL.

I was pointing out that I don't think that was his point. His point was about her excuse as to WHY she rented the car in Redding.

I still can't get over the fact that HLN is ahead of stream...

I kind of like the idea of her using the phone sex tape against him. Maybe she not only threatened to reveal it to the Bishop, maybe she did, and he got in trouble. That sounds like something that would trigger that level of anger ... being entrapped by her and then betrayed. His tone of voice in that text to me always sounded like it was a betrayal of trust.

This actually makes sense. I wondered if that was the reason to tape their conversations - blackmail.

Jodi definitely testified to Travis throwing the cd against a wall of the office and shattering it. Any juror who saw the pic of neatnik TA's closet and remembered the floor machine waiting in readiness knows that's a lie.

Did she say it shattered? CD's don't break easily, let alone SHATTER. It's not like they are made of crystal. I received a Netflix CD that was broken in two in the mail once, but I have no idea how it was caused. I have INTENTIONALLY broken CDs before throwing them out, but even that was so difficult that I usually just took something sharp to it to gouge it into being unreadable. If he threw it across the room, it may have become scratched, but it's more likely that the CD damaged something else than for it to "shatter".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB