Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just sitting here, waiting for Jodi to start laughing out loud, then her head spinning around on her shoulders, just like in the exorcist(sp?),,

Are there members of the Jury crying??

I'm bouncin in/out of thread TIA

Earlier they were per tweets I saw. They were just looking at his text! I could just imagine what they're doing looking at these actual photos. One just needs to look at the family to know what decent people do when confronted by this.

JMHO
fran

Notice how Juan spoke so softly while speaking of Travis's killing while at his home...
A sacred place.......

Thank you Juan

She must have one heck of a headache trying to force out something that resembles crying. I have never seen anything like this in my life. There is nothing in her - no soul, no heart, nothing. She is as black and empty as one can be.

And now I think she's sleeping.

"clarity of thought" with the voice messages to TA's phone
good

Who is full of cap now Jodi?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Has Juan played her voicemail to TA, the one where she say's "fun, fun"?

I guess the only thing left is to guess how many times Nurmi uses stupid cliche`s and brings up anal sex. If he brings up the "pedo" situation, he'll completely lose the jury.

OMG I never even thought about her taking off her socks to walk to the washmachine.

except for a drop of blood in the washroom and i think the guest bathroom across the hall (both downstairs) no blood anywhere else in the house . had to take them off. and the handrail on the stairs was described as slick from cleaning. executive decisions.

love that he brought up the "full of crap" comment about RB....I couldn't stand that when she said it on the stand

I had forgotten about her saying she brought the photo CDs for Travis yet she had no plans to go to Mesa.

I am astounded Juan remembers every little thing that even I'd forgotten, he uses no notes and does not miss one beat whilst tying off every loose end and closing every link.

How in heck does he do that?

I am so impressed I'm floored.
He has lived and breathed this case for almost five years--and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996