Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't it an AHA moment to learn that if the jurors believe that she took his gun then that constitutes felony murder? And it is felony. JM knows his stuff.

In the words of Michael Scott...........................BOOM!!!!! ROASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if that didn't do it - nothing would have. JM pieced together the puzzle beautifully. Even the DT FINALLY looked defeated. Hats off to JM - A very professional and thorough job during this entire trial.

:rose: To the Alexander family. Justice for Travis very soon.

JW: "Now don't forget to pack your pencils."

MS: "Don't worry Jodi. We believe you."

so much on azcentral cut out.. but did juan mention her drawing pictures in court? I am sure the jury sees her doing it.

she is (jodi) a transparent sociopath unless she is actively "acting" (re: cue death pictures: shed tear, etc)

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

7OjlXws.gif

Judge Stephens was grinning and looking mighty pleased.

I think Juan rocked her world tonight. lol

arias looking nasty as usual and coloring on paper and gesticulating to wilmott and the mitigation asst. (oookay... )

also: don't forget.. wilmott may be up tomorrow but Juan has THE LAST WORD.

I think that Nurmi is doing the closing tomorrow. He made the objections today. And that is what they are saying on the pro-Jodi site too. Their man Nurmi is coming to the rescue.

Oh my gosh! Watching Juan talk about what an ornate liar the killer is and she is obviously LIVID!

When she wiped away her eraser crumbs, she did it in a very brisk motion. Like slashing fast and hard. Right at that moment, Jenny looked at her, but leaned way away from her. I'm pretty sure Jenny was scratching or something, but it was priceless. Like, "You 'bout to lose it, hon? I'm gonna sit closer to Nurmi for a bit."

Did anyone else see this or am I crazy??

Wasn't it an AHA moment that if the jurors believe that she took his gun that it is felony murder? And it is felony. JM knows his stuff.

That was for the gun firsters, just in case. The point is that no matter WHAT, it's first degree. He covered every possible circumstance.

God Bless Juan Martinez...he gave Travis a voice today.....and it did it with as much sensitivity as humanly possible.

Even my son and his girlfriend were choking up....He is Travis's angel... IMO

I hope Nurmi does the closing. I am tired of JW. Of course, I may miss them both. Will likely be boring, with all lies and sex, etc. Been there. Heard that.

Since Nurmi was objecting I think it is him.

what's her name did the opening (I will not say her name as I have nothing nice to say about her.. esp after yesterday and seeing her note passing and looks today.. I am disgusted on a personal level)

If closing arguments end tomorrow, will the jury go immediately into deliberations?

It's been a very long day, and I was here well past my (EDT) bedtime last night, so I will bid you all good night and spend some time with my sweetie. I'll second what he said when he got home after listening to JM on the radio. "It is riveting."

Sleep well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member