Closing arguments- thread #173

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know what went on with her and Juan in chambers .. like bring that information ON!

do you think pergury, because she lied about the previous cases she DIDN'T testify on? I loved it when JM called ALV a liar today.

Agree.
No can do.
We've already heard the distorted spaghetti that the defense keeps tossing out there, in hopes that some doubt might stick.
I refuse to listen to them smear Travis name and memory again.
I'll follow along with the posts here from all the wonderful WSer's to keep up with the Nurmi saga.

Will Nurmi finish tomorrow ??
Will he drag it out till late afternoon ... so that Juan is forced to present the prosecution closing rebuttal late-late afternoon ??
I know Nurmi will drag the lies out as long as he can.

Do you all think they will be able to get Nurmi done with, Juan up again, and the case to the jury by the end of Friday ??

BBM,
Same here, I cannot hear another derogatory statement against Travis and Nurmi gives me the creeps. My Opinion Only

Good point. She is not good enough for jail.

I would pay to see her take her last breath. :stormingmad:

Yes, she is 'Soldier Gathering' behind bars. It's a serious concern if you ask me. I fear what she could be able to get non-lifers to do for her once they are released and she has convinced them of god knows what.

she can remember it just fine.

she has NO FEELINGS about it.:twocents:

Letting her sit around drawing all day and thinking doesn't punish her at all imhoo. She will just sucker in others while she is behind bars (like she already has been doing)

View attachment 33216
Jodi all alone after court...
I wonder when she will finally "get it"!

I think she finally did today. I honestly do. I think there was a real tear or two for herself. But she only cries for herself anyway.

PS. I see you are in North Ga. I have a sister in that area and I was born in Muscogee county. Not really north ga but close enough!

Wow look at her in this pic! Heavily medicated? Resigned to her fate? Both?

attachment.php

I kept thinking all along that somewhere, Juan would drop the "felony murder/especially aggravated murder" bomb .....I was hoping there would be something with Travis' bank account, or crossing state lines, or burglary...
I did a little happy dance when he gave that to the jury.

I still think she effed with Travis' bank account somehow.

I think she also sent herself texts, emails and commented on her own MySpace pictures/blogs with his account login.

Again, EXCELLENT closing from JM. And, rot in hell Jodi.

Which, of course, begs the question: why didn't she give them to TA before? If she had then in her purse and all...
Personally I don't think he wanted pictures of them together.
I thought he was really done with her but I guess not.
Seriously, drive 1000 miles to drop off CD's of pictures?
She could have emailed them to him easier.
She could have had copies made and mailed them to him.

Didn't someone that worked with her say how she showed him
pictures of Travis and state that she literally had "thousands" of
them?
It sounds like she carried them around with her everywhere.

moo

I LMAO when he said to Dr. Geffner yesterday. "Did you go to Alyce LaViolette school?"

Just the way he said her name... priceless. :floorlaugh:

I think JM said, "Did you go to The Alyce LaViolette School of Truth Telling?" iirc, which is even funnier. Whatever ALV did wrong, it must have been a whopper. Not lying while believing the lie/s, but knowingly, willfully lying of the "people go to jail for that" variety.

I believe I heard Jodi say (lie) she carried them around in her purse all the time so just happened to have them when she got to Travis's.

Everybody knows, one can e mail photos and videos. I do it all the time. Travis did not want any photos from her, he likely already tore up the remnants of her and we know he never wanted her photos on his public profiles like MySpace, etc. in the first place, let alone now that he wants to propose marriage soon to Mimi. That nonsense Jodi told, was just more lies. She WISHES Travis wanted those photos. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I wish the cows would come home.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From the list of things she supposedly had in that purse , sounds like MacGiver would have been proud.

do you think pergury, because she lied about the previous cases she DIDN'T testify on? I loved it when JM called ALV a liar today.

That's what I'm thinking--something happened that made Juan very comfortable calling her a liar. I don't think there will be any legal action on ALV's part--she WAS a liar!

Sorry if this has been asked and answered.....

If the jury gets the case on Friday, can they opt to work the weekend? Or are they required to stick to court hours?

TIA

Hi -- I'm not sure the definitive answer.

On the last thread someone said the courts were not open this weekend- could not stay open due to $$ reasons.

After that someone posted a tweet from someone inside court saying the jury could make their own schedule, possibly including the weekend.

But I haven't read anything official and the Judge has not said one way or the other.
Sorry!

There are 2 Walmarts in Salinas. Nurmi is going to say she probably, by mistake, went to a different one to return the gas can. After all, they all look alike.

Salinas Walmart Supercenter Store #5751

1375 N Davis Rd. Salinas, CA 93907 Phone: (831) 998-9080

Salinas Walmart Supercenter Store #2458

1800 N Main, Salinas, CA 93906 Phone: (831) 751-0231

He can only argue the evidence that was admitted during the trial from the witness stand.

Juan and the Judge will shut him down so fast if he tries to bring in another store location info.

I honestly had to laugh a bit because my teen Cheerbrat asks that ALL the time.

MOM Seriously? Yell I love you when I am walking into school?!?!

WHO DOES THAT??:floorlaugh:

Tell her your friends here all do stuff like that!! :blushing:

And S-E-X... Law of Chastity. Gonna be brutal.

If he even does... Would JW have to do it if Nurmi can't?

there seems to be no inbetween either

re: super fast or s u p e r s l o w

Brilliant how JM wove TA last texts to JA into the closing and pointed out how prophetic. .

I think deep down Nurmi cannot stand Jodi, he has tried to get off this case for years , judge did not allow it. He barely phones in an effort, and has looked overtly disinterested to me, for the entire part of the trial since I have been following. If he is suddenly under the weather, yes, Jennifer can do he closing. I believe she is the one who is dp qualified, not him. Is that correct? ( I am NO NURMI FAN, at all, cannot stand him, totally creeped out by the folks he solicits on his website ....yuck)

I know Judge Perry would not stop the show, he would say Nurmi hand Jennifer your note pad, Jennifer have a coke and a smile, girlfriend , you are up. I miss Judge Perry. He was a trip!!:blushing::blushing:

Yes JW is death qualified. Asked a question on the lawyer forum and the lawyer verified that JW is the death qualifie attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmu