Closing arguments- thread #173

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM on HLN saying Juror 8 in the courtroom...OMIGOSH...but does this means he was pro-defense since he comes on Nurmi's day????

This is something I keep thinking about, but I’m not sure I’ll be able to express myself right.
I personally believe that Jodi Arias truly believed that she could act so sweet and innocent that she could pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. I think that even going into this trial she still believes that she is going to convince the jury she is demure, virtuous, and far too sweet to intentionally do anything like what she actually did.
This isn’t working. The personality she’s trying to display comes across with a knock-off quality. She is a cubic-zirconia. She looks nice and she is going through all the motions of being a sweet, virtuous, and kind woman. However, much like a cubic zirconia falls flat and dull when compared alongside an authentic diamond; Jodi’s attempt at portraying herself as a good woman dulls when compared alongside the true gems of women who we have seen throughout this trial. Travis’s sisters, Dr. Demarte, Deanna, and Lisa are the diamonds. Jodi’s counter-fit personality can’t shine because the shine from such intelligent, strong, successful and genuinely beautiful women overshadow what Jodi’s offering.

Well said. I think you expressed yourself in an articulate manner. I love the cubic zirconia/diamond analogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState