Closing arguments- thread #173

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we get closer to court starting...I just wanted to post this.

tumblr_mkr6jeEGQz1rp2psho1_500.png

ALL my negative feelings and hatred go out to the defense.....JM HAS this! Stay strong Alexander family. Justice is coming!

That is also the words JA's Mom used when talking with Detective Flores.

patches, when he said that yesterday it made me wonder if he did so because he is planning to use that part of her mother's words in the sentencing phase...

Note Taker is there to watch today! (Juror 8)

Me either. And I have to get something done today!

Also, I have a computer question from some of the experts here...how come everytime I try to watch a youtube video lately my computer freezes? What do I need to delet to fix that? or is it not space on my computer problem? I am illiterate when it comes to the computer. I turn it on and pray for the best after that!

Thanks!

K
Manana!

ALV didn't produce a report, just her disjointed notes taken during her 44 hrs. with JA. She contradicted her notes on the stand re whether JA told her she shot Travis (rather than the gun going off accidentally), whether JA told her she shot him in the closet (rather than the bathroom), and perhaps more. To JM imo that disparity represented intentional lying. Ditto ALV's refusal to admit TA's written "I'm extremely afraid of Jodi" expressed how he felt at that time. IOW, ALV refused to believe both Travis' words and her own in service to JA.

I agree. I could not get over when she refused to admit/answer Juan question re Travis fear? of Jodi. Twice Juan went to the judge and AL still would not give a direct answer, so the defense and AL went out of the room and when AL returned to the witness stand she answered Juan question. The answer was yes, he did express his fear? moo

Is their any evidence that he had sex with her that day? I see a bottle of KY on a bed, where a man is lying nude. That does not suggest sex to me, it suggests the man is at rest and possibly unaware of the photo being taken...the KY could have been placed there by the photographer.

The nude photos I've seen are all of JA (except the one mentioned above)...she could have taken them herself with the camera timer.

I may have missed the evidence that JA and Travis actually had sex that day, but if it doesn't exist, there is no way I would believe he had sex with her that day.

I think she set the whole thing up...beginning with the recording...she know when she was making it that she would use it against him...I think she was planning Travis' murder when she made the recording. It was her entire defense and she thought she could sell it to 12 jurors and get off scott-free.

As much as I'd love to believe that TA was strong in the face of temptation, I've known dozens of intelligent, well-educated, moral men who, if asked the question, "Hey there, would you be willing to have sex with a bat-s%&* crazy ex girlfriend if she showed up naked at your door?" would self-righteously say, "no." But if you add, "And what if she had big boobies and was down for anything?" they'd all cave in a heartbeat.

I don't think Travis was strong enough to say no. I don't think it's because he was trying to use or abuse Jodi: it was because deep down, he genuinely cared for her... and like most of the rest of us, he really, really liked sex, and didn't have anywhere else to get it without compromising his reputation.

Morning, WS's!!!

I'm kinda wondering if the DT is just going to get up today and say:
"Your Honor, people of the jury, my client is a lying liar, pants on fire, and if YOU can figure out just what exactly happened, we'd appreciate it if you could give us a clue......because at this point we are totally clueless. We don't even know if her name is actually Jodi Ann Arias, or if the people behind her are really part of her family.
"I had a dream that Nancy Grace called me, and told me to just stay in a bed today, order a few pizzas, and watch my CD collection of "The Dukes of Hazard", and I would be guaranteed a spot with my own program on HLN. Baez was with her and said I should just tell all you good people that my client lied about killing TA, it was all a dream, and the real perp is out there drinking strawberry frapps as they crisscross the country checking off the "1000 Places to See Before You Die". You will find the .25 cal handgun in their trunk. The Defense rests.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m

The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back. #JodiArias

LOL, JM really got some zingers in there yesterday.....it was so awesome.

Does anyone think JM will object to Nurmi's BS today?

My favorite was when he used the term breed. Very subtly saying she's not quite human, she's something alien to us.

Mornin' peeps!:seeya:

Still in finals mode. Have to lurk and check in from time to time. Great day yesterday, got to watch JM's entire closing last night. The Priceline and CD references were new ones for me. Beautiful! Our little defendant looked rather defeated at times, and JW looked like the reality of what JA did was finally setting in....that's just a little preview of the justice that's about to befall that side of the table.

Good vibes today everyone!

well I see the seal and will go on break till break to post. besides my index finger is not working today making lots of typo errors on here. Sorry for that guys! soon later this evening the beginning of the end to her lies and fake stories and just plain evil doings..and hope the snuggling stops really ha???!!

One time was when JM noted that a naked Travis wouldn't have followed JA out the door if she'd tried to escape. That might have been toward the end during his jury instructions tutorial.
That was definitely one time when Nurmi laughed.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 45s

I am in the courtroom now #JodiArias. Still in awe of Willmott's amazing salmon suit. First time she has worn it. She got the memo!

No offense to WAT, I love his tweets, but he is loose with the term salmon. He said Beth Karas was wearing a salmon colored dress yesterday, and when I saw her on tv it was a dark coral or persimmon.

The CD's prove premed, but they do more than that. She went out of her way to bring them and they were SCRATCHED. She scratched them on purpose as a way of erasing Travis and their relationship, and she took them there to toy with him. Look, I finally brought the CD's you wanted. I bet he knew she had scratched them on purpose.

What the CD's prove to me is that she had no interest in talking him into Cancun. She knew she no longer could manipulste him into such thing. She went there to murder him , period,
!

Ooooh...interesting. You know what you got me thinking remember one time during her testimony (can't remember Nurmi or Juan), she was talking about the CD's and she was saying something like "it was just taking him sooooo looonngg to get them to work," almost like she just wanted to snap and say "yeah he was soooo dumb sometimes." That really struck out to me b/c I was thinking like, okay he's dead you killed him yet you're still upset about this CD thing??
NOW I SEE that YES SHE WAS UPSET he was taking soooo lonnggg b/c she was in a hurry to GET HIM IN THE SHOWER AND KILL HIM BEFORE THE ROOMATE CAME HOME. It all make sense now. She probably goes through that day over and over in her head, fuming at him, like b/c of his slowness he made me kill him late, then I didn't have time to clean everything up the way I wanted to...I could have made sure I threw water on the walls, that way they woulnd't have my palmprint, I could've cleaned more of the blood up so they wouldn't find anything from the blood patterns...God I hate that stupid guy for making me go through all of this."

Does the State believe she got there at 4:00 a.m.?
Juan's closing argument suggests that it does buy the 4:00 a.m. arrival. The activity on Travis's computer also supports the timeline and he was a known night owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member