DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the list I have.
SMS text alerts SIGN UP:

* http://ktar.com/112/1492029/923-KTAR-Text-Alerts

* http://www.azcentral.com/sms/signup.html

ABC 15
Just send a text message with the word abc15 to 46988, and our station will automatically send you back a link to the ABC15 mobile apps available to your specific phone.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/about_us/ne...#ixzz2S6eN0rwg
CBS5

* Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

*News10
For breaking news alerts, text news10 to 25543.
To stop receiving News10.net text message alerts - Text STOP to 25543.

For i phone- i pad- i touch-kindle fire- google play for android-

http://www.kpho.com/category/258665/cbs-5-mobile-apps

The prosecutor's point about Jodi bringing the CDs for Travis to see shows premeditation was fantastic! I am confused about one thing, however: He mentioned after the killing, JA screwed the license plate on upside down because it's less likely to get caught that way than without a plate. Huh? I'm confused about his point. Can someone clarify? TIA

I believe it's the Prosecution's theory that she took off the plates when she parked near his house, and then, in a hurry to put the rear back on after the murder, she put it on upside down.

I am going to watch tomorrow....as part of the process...part of the cogs in the wheel of justice...to support Travis's family in some small way ...and to be able to have a complete picture.....my mind....is,and has been, made up on the murderess's guilt long ago (as I hope, and believe the jury's is).....when I watch I will relish in the fact that Juan has already won....

:panic: How do I vote? I plan on having the live feed up, but on mute, while reading here! Is that watching or not?

Me too Chelly....I also feel we owe it to Travis' family. I am in this until the very end!

Agree. Arias made me a believer in the DP and I've been here from the beginning to the end as well to see justice served.

Non-scientific poll

I want to know who plans on watching the defense closing?

Like this post if you ARE NOT going to watch.

I posted another comment above, like that post if you ARE going to watch.

Only like one. I will send a local hoard of skateboarders with screwdrivers after you if you like both posts!

The Following 30 Users WANT to maintain some level of sanity:
angela, BeachGirlFromPA, biggirl, BMoody, celticthyme, especiallyheather, Frigga, jane the dood, JMS2013, Kamille, Lorelilly, MagicRose99, momrids6, Mormon Attorney, Mr.Midnight, Ms.Heather, MyTinkieGirl, nursebeeme, PMLsmom, PPKik, sammie, sassy_texasbelle2, scorpio24, snowcat, Sophieandme, Steft50, Tipstaff, Tulessa, Turtles, wing560
let's make it official lotus :wink: :giggle: brb with the real thing

The Judge did NOT remind the jurors about the Admonition before they left today. Is that a big problem?Those 2 pesky DT's might.

:panic: How do I vote? I plan on having the live feed up, but on mute, while reading here! Is that watching or not?

It says "like the post" that pertains to your preference to watch or not to watch

Please let JW do the closing. Nurmi is like a sloth, so slow and boring.

The prosecutor's point about Jodi bringing the CDs for Travis to see shows premeditation was fantastic! I am confused about one thing, however: He mentioned after the killing, JA screwed the license plate on upside down because it's less likely to get caught that way than without a plate. Huh? I'm confused about his point. Can someone clarify? TIA

I'm not an expert on anything. Yet I did read into Juan's mentioning of the license plate and believe it points to the lengths the defendant went to cover her tracks, the mental energy she used if you will.

For instance a white car instead of a red one - less likely to be pulled over by cops.

Well, I do know the police have priorities, and as those go usually traffic citations get lower on the list. So no license plate would be suspect: the car could be stolen, a fairly serious crime.

If a license plate is on the car and an officer is on his or her way to priority calls, at least an upside down plate could be deciphered.

It's possible Juan was giving the defendant benefit of this forethought.

That's my take.

The Judge did NOT remind the jurors about the Admonition before they left today. Is that a big problem?Those 2 pesky DT's might.

She probably did it in the jury room. She is allowed to visit...:floorlaugh:

This was posted on another discussion but I wonder why JM didn't use this evidence in his efforts to show premeditation:

Quote: Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute
2 more : "dyed hair" ...

adding another : "NO receipts in Arizona" ...

adding another : "deleted camera photos" ...

What else ? Please add ...

I have to get back to studying -- but checking in with you peeps for updates !

another: On her way to Arizona, Jodi Arias borrowed $1500 from (paul stern) to fund her trip that included killing her ex boyfriend. [video=youtube;sLUizc-cklg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLUizc-cklg[/video]
Mr. Stern's account is certainly indicative of JA's guilt.
:seeya:

I think I'm gonna have to watch the last part of Juan's closing again...missed a couple of parts...I know I know obsessed. I can't believe we're gonna have to wait until Monday before jury starts! (i'm assuming Monday?). I already changed one doctor's appt from today to Monday, now what if I have to change it again?? I also need to get back to my real life I was looking forward to starting it again on Monday!!

I was so lucky to be off from work today. I do have to work tomorrow, it's a saving grace. I'll catch up when I get home and I can pick and choose and just mute the DT when necessary. I do wish I would be home to hear Juan close this all up but I know he will decimate the DT's closing.

I will be watching the defense closing, though perhaps surrounded by bottles of wine :) If the Alexanders have to sit & listen to it, I will be also in support of them. I'll be swearing the words they won't be able to, that's for sure! :rockon:

She said please remember the admonition:

[video=youtube;qizSHE-ywO8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizSHE-ywO8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads