Closing arguments- thread #173

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually thinking about it, death would be too good for her.

I'd like to her to remember today for the rest of her living days in a locked-up place. Because apparently, she cannot remember the day she brutality massacred Travis.

Juan picked the fight, fought the battle and won. JU-AN

she can remember it just fine.

she has NO FEELINGS about it.:twocents:

Letting her sit around drawing all day and thinking doesn't punish her at all imhoo. She will just sucker in others while she is behind bars (like she already has been doing)

I absolutely, will NOT, Under ANY circumstances, be watching the DT's closing tomorrow. I want to go in to the deliberations with JM's warm fuzzies he has supplied me with. :)

Agree.
No can do.
We've already heard the distorted spaghetti that the defense keeps tossing out there, in hopes that some doubt might stick.
I refuse to listen to them smear Travis name and memory again.
I'll follow along with the posts here from all the wonderful WSer's to keep up with the Nurmi saga.

Will Nurmi finish tomorrow ??
Will he drag it out till late afternoon ... so that Juan is forced to present the prosecution closing rebuttal late-late afternoon ??
I know Nurmi will drag the lies out as long as he can.

Do you all think they will be able to get Nurmi done with, Juan up again, and the case to the jury by the end of Friday ??

Just gotta ask: does she cry through her nose? Cause no tears come out of her eyes and she is always wiping her nose.

Usually tears will come when you feel sad, but sometime you feel like crying because of fury, angry or upset, you feel like it burst inside you but no tears come out. My money is on angry....angry that she isn't fooling anyone!

Well Nurmi can get over it. NO juror has called in the entire trial. So JA can get a migraine, JW can have a panic attack and KN can have tummy trouble. Good Luck DT, JA leaves nothing but Death and Destruction in her wake. You're on the losing side. Tee hee.:rockon:

IF Nurmi is ill, JW can do it. I was wondering why she was the one taking notes if he was scheduled to do it. I suspect he told her it might be her.

O M G HLN just said that Nurmi is feeling "under the weather".

He BETTER NOT stall.

Nurmi is probably not prepared with a closing to respond to Juan's excellent closing. If he does not show up tomorrow, they should go get him in handcuffs

"That's why she can SNAP at you from the witness stand. That's why she can SMIRK at you from the witness stand..." BAM!

I also like how Juan said she "adjusted" Ryan, his way of stating it was great.

Please say it ain't so.

BTW: Just heard on HLN that Nurmi isn't feeling well.

I'm sure he isn't. :hills: I wouldn't feel good if I were him. His case was destroyed today! :)

I like how he interwove humor and sarcasm into his closing. example: Violins playing when Jodi went to go see Ryan.

she can remember it just fine.

she has NO FEELINGS about it.:twocents:

Letting her sit around drawing all day and thinking doesn't punish her at all imhoo. She will just sucker in others while she is behind bars (like she already has been doing)

Yes, she is 'Soldier Gathering' behind bars. It's a serious concern if you ask me. I fear what she could be able to get non-lifers to do for her once they are released and she has convinced them of god knows what.

I still wonder if Jodi put on an AZ plate on the back and removed the front plate while at Starbucks... the speckle of truth over a beach of lies.

After she ditched the gun, knife, bloody clothes... she switched back to the CA plate and out it upside.

It's just wishful thinking. You can find loads of stories on this if you do a quick search. However, it will get you pulled over every time.

Beth Karas said on WS radio that after the trial is over these will be unsealed .. do we know that for sure? As in how do we get a hold of them and the sidebars if that happens? If it costs money I think we should all chip in a little and get them up here .. would be VERY interested to see what went on, in particular with ALV.

Count me in....:seeya:

Oooooh! I forgot that one. I like JM's sarcasm. That repeated line is so bang on for "angelic" JA.

I thought my computer was messed up today when I heard him at first repeating him self. Then later realized what he was doing. Lol

Just gotta ask: does she cry through her nose? Cause no tears come out of her eyes and she is always wiping her nose.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: my husband said the same thing...he went so far as to go right up to the big screen looking for a tear...NONE NADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member