Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always believed that the DT was focused on one juror...Nurmi's statement just confirmed what I have believed.

I'm at work and just started listening to Nurmi and I don't think I can sit this!

Was this an act FORCED on MIss Arias by mr Alexander?

What happened in those three minutes...

"It occurred to me that you might have some fear...maybe you forgot something...some crucial piece of evidence...maybe you fear that your verdict will not be well received...by those who loved Travis alexander...or the public at large..."

OBJECTION...

The only fear I'd have on the jury, would to be in stabbing distance of the defendant - which we know can be thousands of miles.

:seeya: Here! Seriously sleep deprived, but will be making an effort to watch Nurmi, in honor & support of Travis and his family. I am putting mittens on my hands now... :lol:

UGGH 3 minutes.

Hammer on the 62 seconds Juan!!

JM objected...sidebar...JM won!!

So far so boring folks.

sitting on hands
sitting on hands
sitting on hands
sitting on hands
sitting on hands

This is painful. Has he even given a closing argument before? I do feel sorry for him though. He not only has to follow Juan but he knows Juan is right there, waiting to go after him. And I am pretty sure that he knows after the closing yesterday and watching the jurors that his is a lost cause.

JA can't turn away from Nurmi cuz he's talking about HER!!!

Yeah...I could live with my GUILTY verdict for this woman! NO PROBLEM WHAT SO EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15