Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's drinking time!!!

I'm focussing on how I know the day will end, and the sooner we get through Nurmi the better. I don't think today will be much of a day for screen caps. I just hope Nurmi looks left to see the pain Travis's family are going through.

just read that juror 8 is in the courtroom....

Wow. It must really hurt to invest so much into this trial and then kicked off. Reminder for all. You can drink, you can drive but don't mix the two!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back.

This has to have been an incredibly difficult experience for all jurors. I imagine that many, if not all of them, may have had nightmares about this case. Hope they find peace when it is all said and done.

Why isn't the seal up? Or is there an issue on my end. lol

ETA: 8:51 it is up now.

:seeya: Good Morning Y'All !

:dunno: Do I watch the DT Closing ... or ... NOT watch the DT Closing ?

smileytakeaspin.gif
"What's a girl to do ?"

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

I'm here...ready for this day to be done so the JURY can now do their job!

A tough job, but one I personally feel they are ready to tackle.

I think that the other 47 states that don't have jury questions need to take MAJOR NOTICE of how they worked in this trial.

It showed that they were in fact, engaged and paying attention, every step of the way. At least some of them. I think if I wasn't able to ask questions, it would be MUCH easier to "drift off" at some points. But knowing I get to question those witnesses...you can be DAMN SURE I am gonna listen to what they have to say so that I can ask my own questions!!!

So if I never get the chance to say it again...THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE JURY MEMBERS!!!!!

Here we go, I'm super nervous but so ready for Travis to get his peace.

J No 8 is in court.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Juan just walked by me in a black suit, white shirt and a salmon tie. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Judge is hearing a case with an inmate that has dual braids, he probably would have an affliction shirt on if it wasn't striped. #JodiArias
Expand
Wild About Trial Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m

The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back. #JodiArias
Expand

:seeya:

One day closer!

If any of you aren't planning on watching Nurmi and his drivel today, I ask that you reconsider in order to support Travis and his family. The need us!

Blessings to the prosecution and the family today!

Done, I will support the family. Thank you for the nudge.

Wow. It must really hurt to invest so much into this trial and then kicked off. Reminder for all. You can drink, you can drive but don't mix the two!

I like driving. And I like drinking. But never, ever combine the two. I know this trial must really be draining the jury members but jeebus. Call a cab dude.

Good morning! Somehow, I will make it through the defense BS today-and I will not destroy my computer or my TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV