Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good Morning Y'All !

:dunno: Do I watch the DT Closing ... or ... NOT watch the DT Closing ?

smileytakeaspin.gif
"What's a girl to do ?"

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

Just watch. You know you want to! :giggle:

smileytakeaspin.gif
I love this smiley!

Marking my spot!

I had some stuff come up with work so I am sneaking in here and there.

Hang in there peeps!

Love and Hugs!

I imagine, much of what DT states today, will be objectionable, and I hope JM says it repeatedly throughout the closing arguments...what could they say, that wouldn't mis-state the facts in evidence, etc

I will NOT be watching/listening to Nurmi. I've had enough of their crap. But I will read here. Goodday/afternoon all! I feel the same as you do she gets to my last nerve and I enjoy reading here and everyone here tells it like it is
the truth

No Wildebeest migrations or hoards of screwdriver wielding skateboarders allowed. No squealing cats either :snooty:

:seeya: Good Morning Y'All !

:dunno: Do I watch the DT Closing ... or ... NOT watch the DT Closing ?

smileytakeaspin.gif
"What's a girl to do ?"

:please::please::please: Justice for Travis !

Please watch it with us for support! :please:

Girl? Why do I assume that almost everyone on this forum is male? :dunno:

I can't imagine how the DT is going proceed after yesterday. I mean, how do you repeat the nonsense that has constituted your whole case after JM spent the day dismantling your every claim? Are they just going to pretend like yesterday never happened and carry on with business as usual? That would be surreal.

I need the link please? At work and what a day here.

I'm here...ready for this day to be done so the JURY can now do their job!

A tough job, but one I personally feel they are ready to tackle.

I think that the other 47 states that don't have jury questions need to take MAJOR NOTICE of how they worked in this trial.
It showed that they were in fact, engaged and paying attention, every step of the way. At least some of them. I think if I wasn't able to ask questions, it would be MUCH easier to "drift off" at some points. But knowing I get to question those witnesses...you can be DAMN SURE I am gonna listen to what they have to say so that I can ask my own questions!!!

So if I never get the chance to say it again...THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE JURY MEMBERS!!!!!

The major argument against juror questions is that many courts feels it puts the burden of proof on the jurors and takes it away from the prosecution. The jurors become active "solvers" rather than "evaluators" of presented evidence. If the burden of proof is on the prosecutor it's his/her job to prove the case without help from the jury.

I personally like the juror questions but above is a big reason it doesn't happen elsewhere.

I want Juan to put up the photos again...I want him to show how jodi leads the conversation as she tapes Travis...I want him to show the jury the bed again...so they can see how ridiculous...

and like I said....it's that throat slash that will get her the DP. not one, but three concious decisions to KILL Travis.

I heard that JW was the death penalty qualified attorney. Maybe this is KN chance to become death penalty qualified. I am sure he is nervous. Yesterday someone also posted he wasn't feeling well.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back.

This has to have been an incredibly difficult experience for all jurors. I imagine that many, if not all of them, may have had nightmares about this case. Hope they find peace when it is all said and done.

Gcharlie, thanks for posting this, this lightens my spirit on this day of dread in which the DT will once again victimize Travis. As I posted on the other thread I hope the jury and JA see him there :please:

Good Day All-

Well, I found out last night I will be babysitting for my grandson's today. I chose to go to their house tho because they have cable, and I do not. Also plan on bringing my laptop and kindle to keep up. I at first was also of the mind-set not to watch the dt closing, but how could I judge JM's final closing if I didn't see what he was rebutting?? Also, if the family has to listen, then I feel duty-bound to as well. Praying for continued comfort and support for the Alexander siblings and friends. What class that family has portrayed in devistating circumstances. They are just awesome and I am sure the jury is noticing.

Probably will be too busy to keep up with any posting today, but will have all week-end to re-watch, catch up and await the verdict. Blessings to all invested in Justice for Travis!!!

Howdy folks :seeya:
Everybody ready for Nurmi to "taaaaake us baaaaaack"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett