Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From AZ Central:

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 3m

#JodiArias Judge Sherry Stephens is hearing other cases before #Arias def closing begins.

Chris Williams Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 6m

In the #JodiArias ctroom awaiting end of AM docket. Tight in here today on room for media.

:coffeews::crush::pcguru:

besides my index finger is not working.
Must be arthritis.
so catch ya all later.
Unless something is said that is very compelling for me to comment.:rockon:

FULL SCREEN TIME I know this PITY ME PARTY will make me a bit PIZZED today..but I have followed it so might as well be to the end..gonna hate today...SLASHER style pity party...:( :(

2007 Ford Focus will hold 14 gal. of gas
2 (5 gal) cans hold 10 gal. gas
Max total: 24 gal.

Jodi purchased 25.255 gal. of gas in SLC per receipts and Tesoro witness.

Watching and listening to the trial today. And for sure, thinking before I post.

Good Morning.

Just watch. You know you want to! :giggle:

smileytakeaspin.gif
I love this smiley!

:seeya: I will ... will be sitting on hands and feet ... lol ...

:great: I luv that smiley !

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 1m

Juror 8 is being taken into chambers right now...

FYI: Our Katiecoolady will be in the courtroom today with the family!

This is going to be one of the most difficult days of the trial for the family. I'm glad Katiecoolady can be there for them today. I don't know how they're going to do it. :(

My prayers are with Travis' family and Katiecoolady to give them strength and know they're doing this for Travis.

You can almost physically feel how close justice is for Travis and his family.

fran

JVM says CEO is in the courtroom

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 27m

Willmott just passed me in the hall in an amazing salmon outfit! Nurmi was in gray and lavender/salmon suit. No scarface. :( #JodiArias

---
If JW really is wearing salmon, that's a real sign of how much attention they are paying to hWild. I know hWild jokes about this sometimes but Nurmi has worn more salmon/pink clours since hWild started this. You'd think they have better things to do with their time.

---

ETA - She REALLY is in salmon/ pink. Does anyone else think that's just a bit desperate or is just me?

Please watch it with us for support! :please:

Girl? Why do I assume that almost everyone on this forum is male? :dunno:

:seeya: I will watch -- but gotta "watch it" IYKWIM ? :floorlaugh:

Made it, I have my Hubbz bringing my iphone ASAP so I can pull up ustream/azfamily!

I can't imagine how the DT is going proceed after yesterday. I mean, how do you repeat the nonsense that has constituted your whole case after JM spent the day dismantling your every claim? Are they just going to pretend like yesterday never happened and carry on with business as usual? That would be surreal.

DT will continue to utilize the "law of attraction" as their defense strategy..if they just keep thinking positive thoughts, and as you stated, just pretend like yesterday never happened, well hey, they just might have a shot :floorlaugh:

Present! Working and listening to livestream today
So not goint to attempt to post as it sometimes
Kicks off my feed on mu phone.....
But I am here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics