Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she keep her receipts for "tax purposes" since she was going to be going to a PPL thing in between killing travis and grinding Ryan?

...me too....and I am worried about how Seque is going to take the break up...
:eek:hoh:

:gasp:
I hadn't thought about it...Omg...:scared: what will I do?

This argument never made sense to me.
Who would lend anyone their car for 3 or 4 days, for a 1000+ mile trip?!
And it's important to note that...
1. she had no friends and 2. her family knows she's liar.

Amazing how she suddenly can just stare right at the jury now with the meek and innocent look. I only hope the jury remembers her little smirks and eye rolls yesterday. Sorry Jodi, you can't hide your arrogance.

She said was going on a trip...wasn't hiding THAT. She was hiding going to AZ...DUH

Can't believe he used the graphic photos of Travis not once, but twice, in the first 10 minutes.

His attempt at diminishing the felony murder charge as it relates to a burglary involving stealing Travis' gun was unbelievably weak and vague.

Finally, adding that 9 days out of 10 he doesn't like Jodi either was of no value and made him sound foolish.

He sounds lame he doesn't even make sense to me he grasping out of desperation.

I cannot follow this. He might as well be talking Pig-a-Latin. And JW looks as if she's falling asleep - or silently beating herself up for letting him do the closing.

Nurmi is not helping himself. Claiming she could have got guns and cars from her family is just plain ridiculous. That would link her family who would immediatly point fingers back to her.

I guess Nurmi assumes Jodi's family would lie for her. Jodi's family did not get on the stand and act as a character witness. Or proclaim she was so abused. No one but Dan Freeman and his sister got up for Jodi and that is pitiful, this is a death penalty case.

The jury is not that stupid. Through their questions they have proven to be very objective but astute in common sense.

This is tuff... sitting here listening to the DT defend JA. It is going to be a very, very long day. And notice no evil eyes from JA today. That big smile when KN said he doesn't even like JA 9 out of 10 days was just plain disgusting.
I'm predicting 2 days for him to close? Either that or very few words.

Does Wilmott look ill? She has looked totally out of it yesterday and today. Just staring with no expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15