Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
weeellll - none of those relatives testified for her, did they.....

Look at Jodi, what an actress!!! Oh can I watch this??? Yes, because Travis Family has to.

NO PAPER TRAIL!? Are you serious? She would have a link back to a relative who knew her.

Donovan in a skull shirt today. Ugh, seriously?!

KN is actually proving the state's case. JA WANTED a paper trail because she was trying to show that she was everywhere EXCEPT AZ.

Nurmi: 'So, all you lone wolf crazy people who think she's purty and don't want her to die, stick to your guns!"

Question: I missed whatever was said that the judge or Nurmi then said "The jury is to disregard that last statement." Jodi was smiling when that happened. What was said? TIA for your help!

Nurmi made a statement about he did not like Jodi most days.

Venom, if hubby sees your nic, he will freak! He's still recovering from a Copperhead bite!

FYI Nurmi--JA'a parents don't particularly like her. Don't think they would be on board loaning her their car.

to follow up on 'coversate', we now have

"COULD HAVE DROVE THERE."

really, Nurmi? your English teacher must be shaking in a corner.

His English teacher is sitting at the defense table.

Let me get this straight....Nurmi is arguing that JA is really pretty stupid??

He's just proving that she didn't want to involve her family because they would have told on her to save their own butts and she knew it. MOO

He is scattered in his thoughts, and illogical. Maybe he IS purposely trying to run in circles.

Looking at the "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" threesome at the defense table without sound is priceless. They have their "serious" faces on...you know...as opposed to giggling, rolling eyes faces. And I am being hypnotized by Nurmi's hand wave/roll..thing.

You know what's awesome about Nurmi's closing argument?

Jodi is absolutely TERRIFIED.
I love it.

I wonder if it compares to the terror she inflicted on Travis?
Terrified? She looks defiant @ (chin up) times. Like yeah Kurt's telling my story now.

Dude, this is weak. He's got nothin' to work with, so I guess I understand, but...sheesh..

She didn't want blood in her parents' cars because they would have turned her in when they heard Travis was murdered. They knew what she was capable of doing. They turned her in when she was growing marijuana.

The only place she didn't want to be recognized was in Arizona.

KN: Why didnt she just take her own car?

Ummm...she didnt want it to be recognized...

KN: Why would she rent a car, it left a paper trail....

WE KNOW THAT. SHE WANTED A PAPER TRAIL...leading to UTAH, not Arizona...

Notice Mr. Martinez is not rolling his eyes, shaking his head and acting immature. He is a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717