Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodie is thinkin', "Why didn't you just STEAL a car Jodie, gosh!"

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!

She WAS IN FACT supposed to be in Utah...her ALIBI of course!!

BUT SHE STILL DIDN'T HIDE THE FACT THAT SHE DID ALL OF THAT STUFF!!!!

I am watching DT closing because I am so curious how they are going to try and refute the evidence

Bingo - 3 hole wonder...I guess TA deserved it, huh Nurmi?

I've been looking for an alternate name for JA since January. Using her initials humanizes her too much. I wonder if 3HW works? Is this a TO offense? I really, really would like to rename that evil, disgusting murderess!

to follow up on 'coversate', we now have

"COULD HAVE DROVE THERE."

really, Nurmi? your English teacher must be shaking in a corner.

yes, that and his "Mr. Manners coach" (although I think he skipped any manners classes!)

From the comments here, I'm glad I'm not listening. I do see Jodi, however, and she looks absolutely petrified.

Paper trail on purpose to show she was in Utah Nurmi.

I once had a dog who did what Nurmi is doing now, my dog use to run in circles chasing his own tale to lol

Arias doesn't have anything at all to write today??
Just her own snitty way of disrespecting Juan yesterday.

You know what's awesome about Nurmi's closing argument?

Jodi is absolutely TERRIFIED.
I love it.

I wonder if it compares to the terror she inflicted on Travis?

I agree....even a dummy can see this is not going so well....:)

Nurmi. Come on. Yeah, she could have borrowed other people's cars. She could have driven her own. But she didn't.

He's using the standard of 'anything is possible and therefore can be explained away' rather than the standard what is most probable.

is it me, or does nurmi come off as not trying very hard....but just trying to get this over with? I mean, there is no passion there to save his clients life!! he is not even TRYING!!!

It's like "night and day" watching Nurmi compared to Mr. Martinez ...

Ugh ...

What was Nurmi's theme? Sex, Lies and Dirty Little Secrets? That's a touch dramatic...Is he trying to throw his hat in the ring to start writing Lifetime movies after his law career ends?

the anderson cooper 360 special was named sex, lies, and audiotape. i thought that was what he was gonna say. but then i realized he probably only watches hln non stop. :facepalm:

I've got Nurmi muted on TV - listening to Juan's closing from yesterday on my phone - and reading all your posts on my tablet. It's my perfect scenario :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay