Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Nurmi. It makes PERFECT SENSE! :gavel:

Nice try though. :giggle:

UUUMMMMM...she cant HIDE a damn RIFLE!!!!!

But a .25 is EASILY concealed!!!

YES, she could have stolen that gun without anyone knowing...but when they came to search her home and her grandparents report it missing...BUSTED!!!

HE IS WRONG!!!

Ugghhhhhhh being good.. nuff said

BTW just saw duping delight when KN said State agrees she's smart yesterday..

Nonsensical?? Conversating? I feel like I'm in Scary Movie 6 LOL :floorlaugh:

She had to stage a burglary of the 25 Cal, because she couldn't take it and return it, or it would have been matched to the bullet fired.

So it makes perfect sense to have staged a burglary, thus removing a 25 Cal gun from her possible use

And if she's so smart, counselor, why did she make up such laughably stupid lies?

It doesn't make ANY sense!! KN Why would she do that? It doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't make any sense to brutally kill Travis, but she did, dude. You're losing....

Why why why is what Nurmi keeps asking jurors. Why?

Jenny is looking rough. Mouth turned downward and uninterested.

What was Nurmi's theme? Sex, Lies and Dirty Little Secrets? That's a touch dramatic...Is he trying to throw his hat in the ring to start writing Lifetime movies after his law career ends?

Nothing to worry about here, Nurmi just doesn't have it or "get" it ! He is so far off what's important, talking about where she could have accessed a gun somewhere else ? Better try and clean up her gigantic lying mess of a life, or she's toast...probably too late anyway Nurmi !

JA front and center for last day of The Jodi Show. Look at me, look at me!

This man is boring to listen to. I'm a bit obsessive at tracking the logic as people speak, and I have an almost impossible time concentrating on what he's saying. Good luck, DT, leaving an impression on the jury in favor of your defendant.

I have already ran my fiancee out of the bedroom (scared my squirrel), I am stomping up and down and yelling @ my laptop! :banghead:
I see the defendant is paying attention today. *gags*

With this man in court, I know all will be okay.

JA just made some kind of comment to Nurmi like it's good or something like that... I think. JW smiled, nodded her head and looked back.

Nurmi's just going to try and muddy the water as much as possible.

Juan can also make a defense attorney fall apart by objecting constantly--watch the Doug Grant closing arguments--the lawyer is almost going to punch Juan he is so upset!

'Why would she steal the same gun as the one that killed Travis when it can be traced? She's smarter than that.'

Nurmi asking that jury find no logic in it.

Hey Nurmi, it was the ninjas. She was never there. It was THE plan.

Until she got caught.

Her brand new car wasn't in the best mechanical shape?

to follow up on 'coversate', we now have

"COULD HAVE DROVE THERE."

really, Nurmi? your English teacher must be shaking in a corner.

My boyfriend just called me and said I thought KN was JA's attorney, I said he is, he said then why is he helping the state, he says if the defense really wants them to look at the evidence then she is guilty of premeditated murder.

You have a very smart boyfriend. Keep him.

Nurmi. Come on. Yeah, she could have borrowed other people's cars. She could have driven her own. But she didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member