Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Juan can talk about how when Jodi's mom asked her if she was the one that killed Travis, Jodi said, "No, and I have the receipts to prove it!" She thought this through. This was so premeditated it's scary. She was trying to hide her trail in Arizona from the get go. Come on Nurmi.

So I guess he's going to take a long time to do this?

So there's no premeditation because Jodi sucks at lying and covering her tracks?

Oh, God. He's always either "backing up" or "will talk about that later." I can't take it.

I don't understand this logic. JA took the roadtrip to leave a paper trail everywhere except Arizona. She wanted receipts in all places except Arizona to make it look like she was never there. HOw hard is it to understand? Her mother even mentioned that JA told her that she has the receipts to prove she was not in Arizona!

Exactly Rose, cause she declared to Mom after she asked Jodi if she was in AZ when Travis was murdered. Ahem. Jodi said she had the gas receipts to prove she was in Utah! This told to Flores by Mom! another little alibi by Jodi to mom.

One of the things we see.....looking, looking, looking, (or can't see) !!!

A flipped license plate cannot be detected by the eye in the sky cameras.

All he is doing is pointing out and reinforcing in jurors mind all the chit JA did. Hurry up N and let Jaun end this nightmare.

Yes, she DID say she return it to THAT Walmart!

You're right, she sure did, I rewatched that testimony this morning and that's exactly what she said!

Nurmi, you're a big fat liar too! This is disgusting! I sure hope the jurors remember her testifying to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95