Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading the twitter feeds :floorlaugh:

9 days out of 10 he doesn't like her - no surprise there.

Add to that his desperate attemptS to get off this case.

Sounds like he's trying to convict his own client.:floorlaugh:

IT REALLY DOES. :floorlaugh:

The jury knew, a long time ago, that Jodi does not make sense. That is a given. He needs to get a better catch phrase.

Guuuees he doeeesn't knnooow that when you talk so o o o o sl o o o w, you tend to put people to sleep.

Well seems he went with what we thought he might. That she returned the gas can at another Walmart. I hope that Juan presents the jury with the trial transcripts of what Jodi said on the stand.

Can he do that???? Awesome!!!

But considering what he has to work with....

Agreed. There is no defence. All he can do is try to muddy the waters, confuse the jury with smokescreens and mirrors. Unfortunately for him I don't think this jury can be fooled as easily as the Pinellas 12.

Jodi DID say she took the gas can back to the same Salina's Walmart, didn't she?

I know some of you, most of you, have a better memory than mine. I think Nurmi just lied.

Yes. As I recall, she went to Starbucks, then returned the gas can right after. Does anyone else remember that?

DON'T GO TOO NEAR THE GAS CANS, KIRK!!!

he may as well pour the gas on himself and light up. NO WAY he can explain this away.

Does nurmi have any idea how stupid he looks when he pushes his glasses down, and puts the reading material two inches from his nose?
He looks mentally handicapped!

Lmao, my son is playing xbox live.....he just stopped to ask "WHO keeps saying Covert Mission."

She was setting up her alibi- in UTAH- thats why the plate was upside down- on purpose KN!

Oh, don't forget he said she had a gun in her hand!:drumroll:

LOL, seems Nurmi finally gets it! :rolleyes:

fran

WOWZERS. You are right. He did say that. Maybe he really doesn't like her.

all I can figure is that this be one of the nine days out of ten that Nurmi doesn't like Jodi.....
cuz....he's kinda helping to hammer in the nails...

It's called don't believe what you heard, believe what I'm telling you now.

It's this DT's form of the 'truth.'

:rolleyes:
fran

It's all wordplay. She said she returned it to the same "store". Now, they are arguing she meant "a Walmart" rather than "the Walmart."
Desperation.

With all due respect this is not a very good closing statement. He should have wrote his closing before last night. It just seems like all he is addressing is Mr. Martinez's closing yesterday.

This jury is smart. Does he really think they will not review her testimony and see where she said it was the same Walmart? Although I'm sure this jury remembers anyway! He is basically lying to them!

Ms arias is quite alert today. Quite the contrast.
Oh brother jodi has friendship with Matt and DB +son.
Covert mission not familar with route so got gas cans.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, no smirks, no smiles today. No writing. Complete solemn. "Oh please jury, have pity on me". I honestly cannot stand her face or her LIPS or her last ditch effort at manipulation towards the jury today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95