Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She indeed said same walmart....at ease, jm has got it and dt will get it.

This must Nurmi's first DP case and may be his last. My attorney friends are laughing at this.

Is it just me or do JA's eyes seem somehat human today? They don't look like the soulless black holes (ouch) of previous days.

He's just all over the place! I am getting so dizzy trying to follow him. I feel like I'm gonna have a bad case of whiplash by the lunch break.

Thanks Nurmi for pointing out that Arias made (3) separate purchases for gas. No one does that, but thanks for reminding the jury !!!

I think Nurmi just did in his own dang client. He just fed her to the shark called JUAN, my future husband.

Is Juan legally able to read the court transcript to them to prove JA said she returned them to the same store?
I thought about looking for it last night, but Juan has it covered, so I won't bother.
GO JUAN

Did i just hear say we are gonna talk about some people who testified in this trial later on? LOL.....he is gonna TRY to pull a JM and will fail miserably. the state's witnesses DID NOT LIE...but I have no doubt he will zero in on the ME's TYPO and Dr. DeMarte's 'inexperience'

What Nurmi said so far just proves no plan is perfect and she's not as smart as she thinks.

Nurmi said the state has no idea how much gas a ford focus holds - that's suppose to explain the extra 15 gallons? hahahaha

LOL. A balance of 750 dollars after depositing $800? Huh.

Nurmi, you keep saying "covert" and showing how she wasn't being covert. Show us the evidence that shows she was in Arizona.

IIRC one account was overdrawn...

I think money was a huge source of concern for Jodi.

Back in small town Yreka, living in a small room in a modest home. Car being repossessed. Part time waitress, owner of a trashed BMW she still owed money for.
Abandoned by the guy she had planned on marrying. It's his fault. And he calls her the worst thing that ever happened to him...while he has a 3,500 sq foot home, a new Prius, friends to go 4 wheeling with and able to pick up and travel anywhere at the drop of a hat.

Jodi DID say she took the gas can back to the same Salina's Walmart, didn't she?

I know some of you, most of you, have a better memory than mine. I think Nurmi just lied.

Yes, she did. A couple times actually. I don't think the jury is stupid. There are some with great memories. They must remember her saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeonGhostWolf