Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Nurmi.

Newsflash:
A. There was no marking on the Walmart receipt that indicated that she returned it to any Walmart.
B. Juan Martinez has already shown that she still had the third gas can when she filled up in the Salt Lake City area.

Sheesh.

JA said Ryan was a liar on the stand, now Ryan isn't :confused:

I am trying to follow his train of thought, but it dead ends each and every time.

He is sounding an awful lot like Baez did, referring to Casey. "Casey is not on trial for being a liar". Get your own lines Nurmi.

I think Mark Geragos used a similar argument in the Scott Peterson trial. I think its a standard "liar but not a murderer" defense strategy.

He's just all over the place! I am getting so dizzy trying to follow him. I feel like I'm gonna have a bad case of whiplash by the lunch break.

Normal pace is too much for him.

I could listen to him all day .. Said NO ONE ever.

Thanks Nurmi for pointing out that Arias made (3) separate purchases for gas. No one does that, but thanks for reminding the jury !!!

Also thanks to Nurni for pointing out only one of the receipts was paid with a credit card and the other 2 with CASH :floorlaugh:

"Ryan Burns had no motive to lie." But JA told us he was "full of crap!"

the acrobatics he's trying to do are really LAME.

how long can he spin this tale? all day??????

nurmi reminds me of the eye drop commercial. drrrryyyyyy eeeeeyyyyyyeeessss. ccccclllleeeaaarrr eeeyyyeeessss

:HHJP::HHJP::HHJP::HHJP::HHJP::HHJP::HHJP::HHJP: Sorry folks. Had to break out the Nurmettes.

I'm so embarrassed. I fell asleep, just dozed right off in the middle of this.

Going to make coffee...Is this as bad as I think?

Nurmi is trying to be dramatic like a TV lawyer. And falling flat.

:scared:

same stuff I heard for what 4 months and 3 days?:jail::drumroll::banghead:

This must Nurmi's first DP case and may be his last. My attorney friends are laughing at this.

So am I. It really is pathetic.
animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

JA has to be loving this. Nurmi has made her out to be so perfect cause she would never make these mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89