Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly Rose, cause she declared to Mom after she asked Jodi if she was in AZ when Travis was murdered. Ahem. Jodi said she had the gas receipts to prove she was in Utah! This told to Flores by Mom! another little alibi by Jodi to mom.

Yes! It was part of her specific plan to leave trails in California, Utah etc. Ahhh I want to scream!

LOL! Nurmi just used the maybe another Wal Mart since Jodi never said THAT Wal Mart was where she returned the gas can. Such a mistake. Juan will take care of that little item.

I jury can always request a read back from the testimony.

ANYONE ASLEEP YET? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I can't even follow him. He is so boring. OMG.

"What would draw the eye of law enforcement quicker than an upside down license plate?" Well, exactly, Nurmi. LE noticed it right away when she was in Utah trying to establish an alibi.

I've listened to many closing arguments over the years, but this is, by far, the most pathetic attempt I have ever heard.

JM will have a field day with her putative "smartness". I have never heard of intelligence being used to explain away premed.

With all due respect this is not a very good closing statement. He should have wrote his closing before last night. It just seems like all he is addressing is Mr. Martinez's closing yesterday.

Means he'll take. all. day. :stormingmad:

So he keeps making a big deal about her keeping receipts and using credit cards IN CALIFORNIA.

Doesn't her attorney understand that she WANTED a paper trail IN CALIFORNIA, nit Arizona?

Oh lordy, lordy....He just say "Gee Whiz". I could not be happier about this weak and pathetic closing.

Is conversating a word? I haven't heard that since some character from "Dad's" took the stand in the David Westerfield trial.

I know I'm biased but it feels to me like Nurmi is making the state's case here...

I wonder if Nurmi knows that cash withdrawals show up? And if you can't account where all that money went and you don't have previous habits of paying in cash that is suspicious???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ